25. Unexpected

I woke up feeling his breath on my skin. Our faces were so close! "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Did you dream of me?"

"What?!" I pushed him and he fell down. "Ah! I didn't mean to!" I stood up and helped him but he pulled me and I ended up on top of him on the freaking floor. "Y-yah."

He caressed my face and I immediately looked away. "You shy? Look at me." I shook my head. "I'll make you fall for me. Just one glance?"

"Ew." I pushed his hand away and stood up. "You know this isn't allowed, right? So can you please, stop being like that?"

He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed. "I don't care. I pay you good money so obey me."

"Fvck off." I turned to the door and I was about to open it when he pulled me back, pushing me on the bed. "Let go!"

"I'm claiming you." He said before kissing my lips. "I'm not letting you go." He held both of my hands and placed them above my head.

"Tae-" He aggressively kissed my lips and crawled in beteeen my legs.

"Trust me. You won't regret doing this." His lips trailed down to my neck and sucked it.

"Taehyung!" I whined but he didn't stop. "Tae..s-stop.." I held onto his hair and moaned when he bit my neck. "A-ah.. Please.. "

"Please what?" He whispered on my ear. "Do you want more?" He licked and bit my earlobe. "Hmm?"

I didn't know what was happening to me. Part of me wants him and part of me says this is wrong. We're not even a thing!

He's already shirtless in a blink of an eye. "Liking the view?" He smirked and continued kissing me. "I'll strip your clothes off." He said before taking my shirt off, leaving me on my bra.

"Tae, this is enough. Stop.." He left kisses on my chest area and marked me again. "Taehyung..!"

"Shh.." His hands went from my arms, down to my shoulders. He leaned closer to it and started biting and sucking it.

"Tae that's e-enough.." He didn't listen. He kept on doing things to my neck and back to my shoulders.

"I'm not done yet." He coldly said and his hands roamed around my body while his lips were on mine. He stopped on one of my breats and groped it.

"Uhm!" He kept on massaging it and I heard him moan between the kiss. His hands went inside my bra and played with my nipples. I let out an unexpected moan when he pinched it.

His other hand was removing his pants and when he did, he used his two hands to toy with my breasts.

"T-tae.. Stop it." I was pushing him but he just deepened the kiss and continued at a fast pace.

"Not now Jen." He held both of my hands and stopped me from disturbing him.

He used his mouth to lift my bra up and sucked on my left breast. "Fvck! Taehyung!" My hands started shaking and I couldn't stay still. "Ah.. Taehyung! Stop!"

"Can't." I felt his toungue playing with my hardened nipple and his other hand caressing the other.

"Oh! Ah, please.. Taehyung!" I just closed my eyes and endured what's happening. He's not listening to me!

He bit my nipple real hard making me shout. He just chuckled and continued to play with my body.

"Taehyung." We both turned to the door. "I'm home." We looked at each other.

"Your mom?" He nodded. "Well, fvck." I wore my bra properly and the both of us wore our clothes. "This is your fault."

"We'll continue later." He kissed my cheek before running to the door. I stood up and went to his table as if I'm reading one of his books.

He opened the door and his mom noticed me first. "Jennie?" She asked. "What are you two doing here?"

"I was... Um.. " I looked at him. "Helping him with his homework."

"Really? Why did I hear you shout?" AHHH! WAEEE!!?? "He's a slow learner, isn't he? He's really hard to teach. " I turned to Taehyung.

"Yeah. A slow learner who doesn't know how to stop when I told him to. I'm referring to the number of zeroes he's putting in one hundred."

--
Author's Note :

Sorry for the late update everyone but I hope this chapter was not too boring😂 It's really boring for me so, yeah. I'm reminding everyone that I'm not good at writing bed scenes so don't expect too much✌

Thanks for your votes and comments!! 💕 I read every single one of them, don't worry. I appreciate your efforts guys!😘

Quick question tho, not related to my story but:

Is KPOP accepted or respected in your school or place?

'Cause it's not in my school. They treat it as a negative thing and something that doesn't belong🙁 I try to understand them but I guess I got too hurt earlier because of their words that I cried the whole day😞

But I'm pretty fine now that's why I updated!!😂💞