50. The Truth

Author:  I'm bored and I ain't sleepy yet so I won't keep u guys waiting😘

--
Jennie's POV

"What do you mean you talked to my dad?! You know him?" He shook his head. "Then how the fvck did you know?"

"Mom told me." Mrs. Kim? "Actually.. Your dad was my mom's other guy. But they're not together now so you don't have to make an issue about it."

"Oh.." My parents are divorced. Why would I do that? We can't be fixed, final.

"She told me his address and I went to his house. He didn't know me at first but he does know my mom so he let me in. I told him about the 'other child' problem."

"And?"

"And I think I shouldn't be the one to tell you the whole story. I'll take you to him. But first, cover that up before I can't hold myself. I'll tear it apart. It's distracting me."

I looked at my cleavage that was clearly showing. "Shut up pervert. I remember you saying that you played with them, so I have nothing to hide."

He smirked. "Want me to do it again?"

"Fvck off." I wore my shirt and he wore his. We fixed ourselves before going out.

"Where are the both of you going?" Asked Taehyung's mom. "Ah.. Sungho.. Go on, be careful okay? Go home before sunset."

"Of course." Taehyung drove to my dad's house, happily.

"You look happy. What did you find out?" He shook his head and smiled. "I swear to you Kim Taehyung."

We arrived and he opened the door for me. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. "Who is it?" Dad opened the door and widened his eyes, seeing us. "Oh.. It's the both of you. Come in." We went inside and he told us to sit down. "What brings you here?"

"Taehyung said, I should know about something?"

"Tsk. That Chaeri.. She's making things complicated. Why can't she just be contented?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your mom said that you're Taesung's daughter?" I nodded. "Don't believe her. You're not. Jennie, you're my daughter. Not his dad's."

"What?"

"I can't believe Chaeri did this. She was lying!" I'm not Tae's dad's daughter.. That means.. We're not half siblings!

"Then.. Who's the other child?"

"There was no other child.. Jennie..your mom was faking it. She's too obsessed with that man that she had to make a story to get him back."

"I didn't know mom can do that."

"Your mom can do anything just to end up with him. I can't blame her. She can never spend time with him freely before."

"So I'm really your child.. Not anyone else's."

"I can prove it through DNA test if she denies it. That woman.. That's why I can't love her."

"Thanks for telling me the truth dad.. I really would've accepted it but good thing I didn't. I really thought it's true."

"I knew something was wrong that's why I didn't believe your mom. That's why I couldn't accept it. That's why I kept finding a way to know what the truth really is." Tae was right.. I can't believe I easily believed my mother..

But Taehyung and I can still be together.