35. No Labels

"You should sleep in your room, Tae. Your mom would suspect us." I looked at him who never broke the hug since three hours ago. "Taehyung. Are you still awake?"

"Let's stay like this. You finally liked me back. I'm never letting you go." He moved his face close to mine. "And from now on, you will sleep with me."

"Shut up." I hugged him back and closed my eyes. "Just sleep Taehyung. Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight, Jen." He kissed my forehead and pecked on my lips.

"Taehyung..!" I smacked his arm. "Stop those kisses. I'm having enough." He chuckled and brushed my hair lightly.

"Alright."

--

"Jennie?" I opened my eyes and looked at the door. "Are you awake, dear?" Crap. It's his mom.

"Tae. Tae wake up." I shaked his head. "Taehyung..! Your mom's here.." He grunted. "She'll catch us. Wake the fvck up."

"Let her catch us. I'm not planning to keep this a secret from everyone. They'll find out eventually."

"But Tae.. Just wake up." He 'tsk'-ed and walk towards the door. "Yah. What are you doing? Taehyung..! Stop. Don't do it."

But did he listen? No. He lazily opened the door. Fvck it I'm screwed. "What do you want?" I left the bed and ran to them. "It's early in the morning, mom."

"Y-you, slept together?" Her eyes were wide open. "Again?"

"Obviously." WHY DOES HE SEEM UNBOTHERED?! "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to ask Jennie where you were. I can see you're together. Jennie," She turned to me. "Let's talk at the garden. The both of you should fix yourselves." She smiled and left.

I pushed him back to the room. "What the actual fvck are you trying to do? Are you trying to get me fired? Yah Taehyung! May I remind you that I'm only here because I applied for a job and that job is to be your personal maid."

"You're no longer one. You're my princess, my love and my weakness. Stop thinking that you're just my maid. You're a lot more than that. And I'm not ashamed of you and our blooming relationship."

"Y-Yah.."

"Now go take a bath. I'll come after you." I just nodded and went to the bathroom.

"Was he serious?" A smile appeared on my face when I replayed what he said in my mind. "Aish Taehyung."

After I took a bath, I found him sleeping on the bed. He looked so cute like a baby. I didn't want to wake him up. I caressed his face and admired this masterpiece.

"Why do you have to look so gorgeous?" I leaned closer to him and was so close to kissing his lips. "Ani. I shouldn't do this." I backed away but he pulled me back and kissed me gently.

"You can kiss me all you want." He smirked and went to the bathroom.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Don't be so full of yourself! Aish you prick!!"

I went to the garden and saw Mrs. Kim sitting on one table with a coffee on her hand.

"Mrs. Kim?" She looked at me and smiled. She signaled me to sit across her. "W-why did you have to talk to me?"

"Are you and Taehyung in a relationship?" I lowered my head. I don't know either. We just have mutual feelings, I guess?

"I don't think we're already dating. We're just, starting to know more about each other."

"Jennie.. I won't blabber too much. I will get straight to my point. About your relationship with my son.. I think.."

Is she..against this? Is she gonna fire me? "Ah.. Mrs. Kim.. If you want me to stay away from your son, I won't cause any casualties. I'll...start packing." I stood up and turned around.

"No, Jennie. Don't be silly. I want you to stay with my son. He's a lot better when he's with you." I faced her and she laughed at me. "I'm not against the both of you, if that's what you think. Jennie," She held both of my hands. "Please take care of Taehyung."

"O-of course."

"And Jennie.. Please don't hurt him. Don't break his heart, unlike what my husband did. Listen to him when he needs someone to talk to. Hm?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim."

I walked back to the guest room. "Where did you go?" He asked while drying his hair with a towel. "Did my mother.. Talk to you? What did she say?"

"None of your business. And Taehyung?" He stopped moving and looked at me. "While you're in my room and while I'm around, please be considerate and wear pants. You in an underwear doesn't look so pleasing."

"Wae? I have a nice body to show. Other girls won't be complaining about this. You're lucky I'm doing you a favor."

"Tae! Th-there's a..b-bulge." I said covering my eyes, leaving the room.