01

Nicola took in a deep breath before opening her closet as she pick her clothes. She smiled at the thought that her wardrobe is basically what every girl in her town wants. Branded blings and everything. From Dior to Chanel.

Miami was a place where you could just chill at night and still enjoy the hot tropical weather. She loved it there. Miami was definitely her favorite place.

Nicola loves the sun so much and also the outdoors. What she meant about outdoors is partying all night and day.

Being 23 and beautiful with a body of a super model and loads of cash in her Louis Vuitton wallet was definitely not her fault at all.

She graduated college with no degree. No work experience or anything.

She doesn't need to work. She was born rich. Working is for the poor.

"Hey!" She exclaimed thru her phone,

"You ready for tonight?" Her friend, Candice asked.

"I was born ready, beyotch."

;;

When she and Candice entered the club the boys around then started wolf whistling.

They ignored them. They're used to things like this.

"Any hot boys tonight?" Nicola giggled asking Nora, the bartender.

"Over there" Nora answered, pointing towards the VIP room.

Nicola's eyes widened, she felt like she was shot but Cupid's arrow straight thru her chest.

A brown haired guy with the most beautiful smile was laughing along with his colleagues.

"Who is he?" She asked mesmerized.

"I don't know." Nora shrugged.