02

Nicola went home drunk last night. She doesn't even remember a thing.

Her alarm clock started buzzing. It was already 6 in the morning, just in time for her to go out for a jog.

She lazily stood up and wore her pair of jogging attire and tied her hair into a high pony tail.

She popped her earphones in her ear and started her day.

Around 9 she came back home. She received a letter from her mailbox.

It was an invitation.

She went inside her house. She lived alone in a huge mansion her parents bought her for her 18th birthday. Her parents lived overseas. She's the only one in Miami.

She went thru the shower and let the hot jet of water slip down her body. She always loved taking hot showers after working out. She loved the serenity of it.

Flashes of pictures of the dark haired guy from the club last night flooded her mind.

"Shit, I must be going crazy." She chuckled, grabbing her hair and stepping out of the shower. She's too crazy enough to have a crush on someone she doesn't even know.

;;

Candace and Nicola went out again. They're both in the same club they were at last night.

Nora waved at them once she saw them approaching.

"Ain't you too wild" She laughed,

"What's up, Nora!" Candace beamed.

"The usual." She smiled, "Oh by the way, Nicola, the guy you were checking out last night is here again-"