nine

before minho made his way to the venue the next morning, he dropped off at his best friend's house to have a quick chat since it's been a week since they last hang out.

minho knocked on the door and  like the other have been expecting, he opened the door with a wide smile and a bro hug.

"so hyunjin, what's up?" minho asked as they walked into the dining room. since it's still pretty early, hyunjin had prepared some food for minho before his exciting day starts.

"oh nothing much, but there's something i haven't told you though," hyunjin replied, causing minho's face to fall into confusion.

"so basically, minnie and i-," before he could continue, he was cut off by a familiar voice calling out for him from upstairs.

"jinnie, why are you up so earl-," seungmin who walked down the stairs and rubbing his eyes was surprised to see minho there.

"oh hi hyung, when did you get here?" he asked and walked over to the dining table. "oh i just got here," minho replied.

minho was putting things together when he was also surprised to see seungmin there. but by the look of it, it seems like the two slept together last night and that definitely confuses him.

"-so as i was saying," hyunjin interrupted minho's little confusion train as he continued, "minnie and i are now dating,"

minho's face instantly lights up. now everything makes sense. not to mention his ship is finally sailing. "that's good to know!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"oh you haven't told him yet?" seungmin asked his boyfriend, and minho had to agree with him. why haven't hyunjin told him sooner?

"well, i tried to call him that one day but he said he was busy chatting with this one dude i don't even know," hyunjin said, as he friendly-glared at minho.

minho was slightly embarrassed by that statement. he couldn't lie, he literally told hyunjin not to disturb him because he would get no other time to chat with jaeho other than that evening.

a/n okie so i have never been to a fan meet and never knew how it works so i'm sorry if i got anything wrong!

after they catch up, minho excused himself and left the house. when he arrived at the venue of the fan meet, he waited for felix and yeongsoo by a booth.

as he waited, he texted the group chat to make sure they know where to find him.

bestieracha

minminho

i've arrived

find me at booth 4419

it's one of the merch booth

oof they sell shirts here and one of them is so cute it's so tempting

yeetfelix

oi wait up

i just arrived

k.yeongie

me too

i'm right by the entrance

yeetfelix

wHERE

oh i see you

k.yeongie

okay we met so we're on our way to meet you min