thirty three

"bye, see you tomorrow!" minho said to felix as he walks out from the dance room. he fixes his bag behind him and walked to the nearby mirror.

since he's going somewhere with jisung, he took a quick shower there so that he actually looks presentable after the sweat heavy dance lesson. making sure his hair and face are alright, he finally head out from the building.

"hey," minho heard a voice from behind him. when he turned around, he saw jisung still looking like when he saw him before. it bothers him how thin the younger's jacket look.

"you didn't change your jacket? it's shivering out here," minho said as he walked closer to the younger. jisung scratched his nape and let out a nervous chuckle.

"i haven't gone home yet, i was just chilling by at sunshine," he said shyly. he did went to the book store in front of the studio so that he could be on time to pick minho up. he wouldn't want to be late for their first meeting.

minho chuckled at the cute behaviour and hand out the extra hoodie he had on his arms to the younger. "you can wear this if you want, it's not much but i'm sure it will work fine,"

jisung hesitated but accepted it nonetheless. i mean, who wouldn't want your crush's hoodie, am i right?

they decided to go to the booster café since it's the closest there and they didn't have any transportation. it's just a five minute walk and both of them were happy to be walking beside each other for the first time.

it wasn't awkward and since the people around them were talking, they decided to not talk so they didn't have any difficulty to hear each other until they reach the café.

minho doing his cliché move, opened the door for jisung and they took a seat by the window. the view was nice since the sky was getting darker and lights from the buildings and street lamps began to brighten the city.

"minho hyung?"

minho looked up to the voice who surprisingly didn't come from jisung. it was the waiter that came to take their order. when he saw the other's face, he mentally facepalmed as he just realized how stupid this decision to come here was.

"hey seungmin," he simply said. minho completely forgot that seungmin works here part time and the younger wasn't supposed to witness his first meeting with jisung because he wasn't ready to tell his friends yet.

"and... who's this?" seungmin asked, pointing to jisung while confusingly looking at his face. minho panicked but soon he felt relieved when he realized jisung still have his cap and mask on.

"just a friend. don't make him uncomfortable and just take our order," minho was clearly trying to escape from seungmin's curiosity hole and the younger finally gave up.

after they ordered, the atmosphere was getting a bit quiet and awkward and jisung hates it. but too bad, he's not as brave as he thought he would be when he asked minho to hang out with him.

"sorry about earlier, seungmin was just being his annoying self,"

jisung looked at minho and smiled softly. he didn't mind seungmin's behaviour but he seems to understand that minho didn't want his friends knowing about them just yet.

"it's okay, i understand. so he's the one with hyunjin, right?" he asked, clearly out of curiosity. he heard his name only a few times but he's sure he heard that he's also dating hyunjin.

"yup, he's the one," minho answered and it just went silent again. thankfully, it was saved by their orders arriving and they thanked seungmin for the second time.

"hyung," jisung said softly. he's been trying to create a sentence in his head to ask minho. the older just hummed and signalled him to continue.

"what's your thought on meeting me for the first time?"

minho chuckled since jisung asked that question with a shy tone and his head down. it was such a cute sight that minho almost had a heart attack.

"you mean second time, right?" he asked and jisung tilted his head to the side as he looked at minho, confused. it took a while but he then finally let out and oh when he realised this is technically their second meeting after the fan meet.

"you're definitely better than i expected. i mean i would never expect my internet crush and my favourite idol to be the same person," minho lightly laughed when he said his answer, and jisung couldn't help but admire the older's laugh. it was definitely music to his ears.

"you practically know everything about me even before we met, so i guess i didn't have to ask you what's your thought on me," minho said as he sips his drink.

"but i want to say something too," jisung frowned because he really wanted to tell the older how he felt when he finally met him. minho's heart melted at the sight and just smiled softly.

"on omegle you're already a sweet and funny guy and kinda savage too i guess, but meeting you again made me realise how considerate and kind-hearted you are in person and i will definitely treasure this moment with you,"

jisung smiled after he ended his short speech. it was all true what he said. minho's personality was much better than he pictured behind the screen before they met and he's so grateful to finally tell minho all that.

minho smiled at those sweet and tear-jerking words, but he couldn't cry again. so he just wiped a fake tear with a tissue dramatically which resulting in making the younger laugh.

that goddamn laugh is so adorable i can't-, minho thought quitely.

the two seems to finally find comfort within each other as they started talking and laughing more as the night goes on. none of them could express how happy they were that day.

it was almost 9 when they finished their food and chit chats. to their dismay, jisung had to go home early since he promised a movie night with his hyungs at home.

fortunately though, the walk to jisung's place wasn't far from either the café and minho's house. when they reached his place, minho had a hard time saying goodbye to jisung, and so did jisung.

"i should go, text me okay?," he said as he sends jisung to his door. jisung smiled and nodded but before he could open the door, he ran to minho and give a peck on his cheek.

"goodnight hyung!" he quickly ran back and opened the door. he eventually let out a little wave before he closes the door.

minho was still there, frozen. he still couldn't believe jisung just kissed his cheek. he's definitely gonna have to walk home with a smile permanently on his face.

-

I'M SO HYPED FOR THE MIXTAPE SO YAY FOR CUTE CHAPTER! uwu

ALSO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BOYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY AND DON'T OVERWORK YOURSELVES <3

hope you like this one and loooook they're making progress! but that just means the book is almost coming to an end omg i cri ;-;

again, please stay home and wash your hand regularly! <3

-love, dee