Dueling Panda

[The Next Few episodes are gonna be either real or fake Progrise Key names that somewhat relate to the episode.]

Cleophee: "So, this is Pandawa country, theres a lot more bamboo than I expected."

Y/n: "Well, it is Pandawa country. And Pandawa's survive off of Bamboo, Beer and Parties."

Stag Beetle: "Kry Kryy!"

Dedan: "We should find this Magnet Undead quickly, I want to fight you at your full power Y/n."

Y/n: "Yeah, whatever you say Tachibana-san."

Dedan glared at Y/n when he said that knowing that Tachibana-san was the Suit's way of calling someone a clown. Y/n then turned towards the blue stag beetle the size of a corgi that to floated next to Y/n with a happy expression on his face. Y/n pet the stag beetle as he spoke to him.

Y/n: "Alright Sayoko. You go and see if there's a village nearby."

Sayoko: "KRY!"

Sayoko yelled before he flew into the distance. Cleophee let out a Sigh as she turned towards Y/n.

Cleophee: "You do know Sayoko's a girl's name, right?"

Y/n: "Yeah, but he likes the name, and I can't really change it. Anyway, we should get moving, there should be some Club Undead that I haven't sealed yet nearby."

Y/n said as he began walking off, meanwhile in the distance, a Pandawa boy watched form afar through a bamboo telescope. He watched Y/n for a moment before he noticed the Absorbe Rouzer on his arm, seeing this caused his eyes to widen as he began turning around scrambling to grab his stuff, before dashing out of the bamboo shack that was his house.

 He watched Y/n for a moment before he noticed the Absorbe Rouzer on his arm, seeing this caused his eyes to widen as he began turning around scrambling to grab his stuff, before dashing out of the bamboo shack that was his house

《Wakfu King of Cards》
Episode 12
A Pandawa Pupil's Pride

*BOOM!*

Dedan: "It's headed your way Cleophee!"

Bombs hit the ground as an Undead drilled through the ground at high speeds. Cleophee ran next to the Undead as it dug through the ground shooting arrows at the Mole Undead, but the Undead was able to dodge all the shots thanks to it's heightened hearing. The Mole Undead then began drilling even further underground, making it disappear from everyone's sight. Cleophee looked around in confusion, for any sight of the Mole Undead, only for a slight rumble to appear behind her.

*BOOOM!*

Mole Undead: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!!!!"