Songs that Make Men go Mad

The sun was rising slowly in the horizon as Yugo's Tofu caught a small green fish that has jumped high out of the water, before flying back to the boat and sitting.

Amalia: "*Sigh* *YYYAAAWWWNNN!*"

Amalia yawned as she leaned against the side of the boat, bags under her eyes as she had just awoken and looked rather grumpy. Meanwhile. Evangeline, Cleophee and Elaine sat on the other side of the boat minding their own business as the sun rose... well, excpet Cleophee.

Cleophee: "Sadidaette at Dawn, would scare away a Grawn! Hahahaha!"

Amalia glared a growled before she took the small fish from AZ and threw it at Cleophee, hitting her in the face with it before Amalia got in Cleo's face with an angry glare.

Amalia: "Cra who gives me sass will get my Foot up the-"

Evangeline: "Hey Girls! The sun hasn't even fully come out yet! Stop fighting! We haven't even had breakfast!"

Cleophee: "I was only kidding! Can't you take a joke?"

Amalia then walked off over to Elaine who stared off at the rising sun in the horizon.

Amalia: "What are you doing Elaine?"

Elaine: "Relaxing..."

Elaine said as she continued to stare with a smile as small fish jumped around the boat.

《Wakfu King of Cards》

Elain looked down at the small jumping orange fish with Amalia a smile on both their faces as they did.

Elaine: "Jumping Kloon Snappers mean Nice weather Later. They're very rare Y'know, and should never be fished, or else-"

Elaine began to say when suddenly a familiar portal opened underneath the fish, catching them as they fell. The two brown skinned ladies then turned, only to see that Ruel, Percedal and Yugo were putting the fish in a grill and getting ready to cook them.

Black Ink: "WE'RE GONNA HAVE FRIED FISH FOR BREAKFAST!"

Elaine: "Daddy! Those are Kloon Snappers, do you want back luck to strike the ship!?"

Black Ink: "Are you sure these are Kloon Snappers?"

Elaine: "Yes, although they do look good..."

Black Ink then quickly began to panic while the other boys started to eat the fish, ignoring the frantic octouid.

*SLAM!*

Y/n: "Ugh, whats going on now!? I'm trying to sleep here!"

Suddenly one of the floor boards swung open as Y/n pulled himself out of it, dusting himself off as he stood on the deck. Once he asked this, Black Ink then jumped onto Y/n and held him by his collar as he panicked.