Admitting it // pt1

I wake up to the sound of knocking on my front door. I groan and roll over to check the time on my bedside table clock. It's 11:34 and it's a Saturday.

"What?!" I yell, obviously annoyed. "Let me in pleaseeee! I'm bored!!" I hear a low male voice, I knew who it was almost immediately, C/N.

I groan and jump out of bed, only wearing a shirt and my panties, them being visible. I didn't care, I was tired and just wanted to sleep.

I trudged to the front door and unlocked it. His breath hitches as he looks at me up and down. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I plainly state. "Come on, I'm going back to bed." I sigh and walk away from the door.

I stroll past the kitchen bench and I take a piece of bread from the cupboard, when he wasn't looking, I threw it at his head. I laugh to myself and start to go back up to bed. "Hey!" He calls. He comes running after me.

I squeal and start running too. He catches me and grips my waist from behind and slings me on his shoulder. I scream as he does this and he laughs. I start kicking and hitting.

"Put me down! How can you even carry me??" I manage to get out between kicks. "You're so light Y/N, why don't you try and pick me up?" He suggests with a smirk. I go wide eyed and shake my head vigorously.

He puts me down and before I could run, he grabs my arms. "Where you going? Hm?" He tries not to laugh. "Let go!!" I scream. I pull as hard as I could until he let's go.

I fall back and before I could hit my head on the ground, C/N's hand was already there. I look at him annoyed and get up.

I flop on my bed and C/N sits on me. "Argh! Get. Off. Me. You. Big. Whale!" I struggle to push him off. He puts a hand on his chest and pretends to be hurt. "How could you say that about me?"

"With my vocal cords and mouth now get off!" I shout. He lifts his - holy shit, his ass is sexy. I shake my head and look up. He is looking down at me and smiles.

I groan and lie back down, not bothering putting the blanket on and sigh. "I think you broke my legs." I grumble. He laughs and sits next to me. I lie there, waiting for him to play a movie.

My breath hitches as I feel a large hand run up my leg, up my ass and to my neck. I snap my head up at him and he is smirking. His hand runs down to my ass again and rests it there.

He comes closer to my face, I can feel his breath tickle my lips. I blush. "I-," he starts. I nod my head, encouraging him to go on. "I love you, Y/N." He whispers.

I stare at him in surprise. "I- I love you too,
C/N." He smiles the widest smile I've ever seen an his lips come and mold perfectly with mine. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I decline, causing him to groan.

His hand squeezes my ass tight and I gasp, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

We let go, trying to catch our breath. "I have wanted to do so many things to you're beautiful body for so long. I wanted you're eyes to look at me like I'm the only one, I wanted to kiss you any chance I got, I wanted you to love me like I love you. I want you." He sighs and his eyes meet mine.

"I need you." He growls. I smile at him and lean in again to meet his lips. It was a short kiss because I was wondering something that I really wanted to find out.

"What do you want to do to me?"

--————————————————————
686 words