Admitting it // pt 2 // Smut

I edited part one, hopefully made it better!
—————————————————————

"What do you want to do to me?"

He smirks and his lips connect with mine as he rolls us over, him on top and me underneath. He gets up and pinches the back of his shirt and pulls it over his head. God it is so sexy when guys do that..

He comes back down and connects our lips again. He does a few short kisses and then takes my shirt off, leaving me in my black laced bra and my matching black laced panties.

He kisses me again and his hand snakes around my back, unhooking my bra and slowly taking it off. His lips make their way down to my neck, sucking and leaving hickies for everyone to see. He tries to find my sweet spot and when he does, I moan softly.

He kisses down in between my breasts and he moves along, sucking on my nipples, giving each the same attention as I arch my back and grip C/N's hair.

"Shit." I whisper. He chuckles in a deep voice and sends vibrations through me, making my core wet. He moves down my stomach, pass my belly button, leaving some hickies on the way. He makes it to my womanhood.

I gasp as his tongue outlines the waist band of my panties. He looks down and touches my soaking, fabric covered core. "Damn baby, why are you so wet?" He smirks at me.

He bites the waistband of my panties and drags them down slowly, his hands on my waist and his eyes looking dead straight into mine. He separates his lips as he drags them, showing off his perfectly white canines.

I blush and we keep eye contact. He makes it to my feet and throws them off the bed. He moves up so his face is in front of my raw pussy. He breaks eye contact as he kisses my inner thighs and kisses my pussy last.

He puts my legs on his shoulders and starts gliding his tongue through my folds. I gasp and grip his hair tight. "God you taste so good.." he growls, sending vibrations through me, making me wetter.

He slaps my ass and squeezes it as his tongue goes inside of me. I arch my back and moan. His tongue flicks my clit. I let out a loud moan as he sticks a finger in, moving it around.

"Fuck.." I whisper. He goes in and out faster and I feel a knot in my stomach. "Shit C/N, I'm gonna.." he adds another finger and moves faster. My moan cracks and my mouth is open with no sound as I reach my climax.

He continues to finger fuck me and I scream, "I'm done- please C/N! S-stop!" He doesn't stop and I'm trying to get him off, he doesn't stop and my desperate movements aren't stopping him.

I scream as I start squirting. He takes his fingers out and starts rubbing my pussy with his hand and I continue to squirt and scream. The feeling is so overwhelming.

He removes his hand and licks his fingers. "Delicious." His voice is rough and I lean my head back to catch my breath.

I hear a rapper opening and I go to look but before I can, I scream as he goes half way in. "Shit, C/N I'm virgin." I whimper. His expression softens and he kisses my stomach. "Sorry baby, I'll be more careful."

He slowly inserts himself, I feel tears welling up in my eyes as the burning increases. "Are you done?" I whisper. "Almost there baby." God he is huge.

He stops now, signalling he is all the way in. It stings and tears fall over my bright red cheeks. My eyes still closed, I feel C/N's large hands cup my face and his thumbs wipe my tears away. This gives me the courage to nod, wanting him to start.

He goes in and out. I groan in pain but soon, it turns to pure pleasure. I open my eyes and nod again, urging him to go faster. He smirks at me and his eyes grow darker, he starts to go faster.

"Shit, your so tight Y/N" he groans. I moan loudly as I grip the sheets above my head. He slaps my ass, causing me to yell out his name. He does a moan in a deep, sexy voice.

He moves the position while still pumping in and out, I am on my side with my leg in the air and one of his legs on the bed. The way he is fucking me is hitting an amazing spot. His thrusts start getting more powerful and out to his tip and slams in again.

I am a moaning mess at this point an I feel a knot forming in my stomach. His thrusts get faster and I scream, "C/N! Fuck..! I'm gonna..!" I scream as we both release.

We are breathing hard. He laughs and kisses me passionately. He breaks away and smiles a goofy smile. "I thinks that's enough for a virgin." He breaths a laugh.

He pulls off the condom and discards it in my bedside table bin.

I smile stupidly and laugh. "This has been the best night." He whispers while looking into my eyes. My smile softens as I stare into his.

We lie in my bed, cuddled up with his arm around my waist and my head against his chest. It felt so right to be with him.

————————————————————
942 words

Author note ~
670 reads! Holy shit! Thank you guysss!