Non-fuk confession

F/M = Favourite Movie
———————————————————————Day at work was rough. It's 3:30pm, I nearly got fired because of a small mistake and my best friend got promoted, leaving me on my own.

I roughly unlock the door to the home C/N and I share. We are roommates and we are using this house until we get enough money to both get our own house.

I push open the door and throw my bag across the room. I start to break out in tears and that's when C/N comes out from the corner. I am taken back a little at his sudden appearance.

I desperately try to wipe my tears away and smile at him. He looks at me with gorgeous
E/C eyes and they are full of concern and also sadness. He cups my cheeks with his big, rough hands. "What happened?" He whispers.

I try to keep my smile going but it just drops and the tears come streaming like a river. I know I shouldn't be acting like this but I have been under a lot of stress after I got this job and C/N hopefully hasn't noticed.

~ C/N has noticed and is trying to do everything he can to help Y/N. He loves her, he just doesn't want to ruin their relationship together in case she doesn't love him back. Same with Y/N ~

C/N takes me into his arms and I break down completely. I love this job but the stress it has me under is making me crumble, little by little.
I wrap my arms around his waist and his muscular arms go around my neck, bringing me to his chest and letting me smell his heavenly sent.

I sniff and take a deep breath. I relax into his warmth and pull back a little. I look up into his eyes and he looks into mine, looking for something. For what? I don't know.

I blush under his stare and hide my face in his chest again. He pulls my shoulders back and lifts my head up with his finger. He leans in and connects his lips with mine.

I am shocked and gasp, he pulls away instantly. "I-I'm sorry Y/N.. I have loved you for quite a while now and I'm sorry if I made this awkward by telling you like this but you looked so sad and I couldn't contain myself-" I take his face and smash my lips on his.

He responds a few second later, he is so passionate but soft. "You ramble too much.." I mumble against his lips. He chuckles and smiles. We are only a few millimetres apart and I can feel his breath tickling my lips.

"Want to watch some movies?" He whispers. I smile wide and nod, giving him a quick peck on the lips. I slide out of his touch and walk to my bedroom.

Before I close the door, I say "Ya know, most people would fuck after what just happened, but, I'm going to get changed and we are going to have a comfortable night."

He smirks and I close the door, locking it. I sigh and gave myself in the mirror. Oh my gosh my crush loves me too!! I start dancing in the bathroom and on my way to the bedroom.

I hum as I put on some short pyjama pants and an oversized t-shirt. I shuffle my feet as I dance and when I get to the door, I calm myself down and open it. I walk out as if I wasn't having my own little personal disco in my room.

He is no where and i slump down on the couch. I cross my arms and I swear, I have a heart attack as he tackles me from behind. I scream as he flips over the lounge and lands on me and his arms are around my waist, I can feel him laugh and it's driving my cheeks crazy hot.

I hit his arms. "If I died, it would've been your fault!" I grumble. He is still laughing as he leans over me and puts his body weight in me. I make an 'oomf' sound as he snatches the tv remote.

He comes back and props himself on his elbow, the same hand scrolling through Netflix, and his other arm around me. I look up and admire his face. His perfect H/C hair droops over his forehead and his E/C eyes shine. His jawline is perfect and his face is just gorgeous.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." He says out of the blue. I blush and look back at the tv, a small frown of my face of embarrassment. He chooses F/M and rests his head on the arm of the lounge. I snuggle in closer and hold my arms against my chest, making him squeeze me a little, creating warmth.

"I sorta wish we fucked.." I mumble, I'm not sure if he heard it at the time but I definitely know when he leans down and moves the hair from neck with his finger tips, making me shiver. He plants his lips on my neck and I let out a sigh as he continues.

He sucks and licks and kisses. I let out a moan. "Let's finish this movie and sleep baby." He whispers. I look up at him and he smirks. "Dick head.." I mumble as I turn back to the TV.

After about half an hour into the movie, C/N squirms and I look over at him. He is sleeping and he looks so uncomfortable. I shake him and he groans. He opens his eyes, "what.." he asks in a sexy, sleepy voice.

"You look uncomfortable, come on, let's go to bed." I start to get up but the grip he has on my waist is like iron. "Don't go! Let's move positions then.." he groans. I sigh and sit next to him when he releases his arms from me.

"I have a good one, I've heard it's comfy." I shoo him to move and I lie down, I guess he knows what I'm doing because he lies right down between my legs and rests his head on my breasts. "This is comfy.." he mumbles and his arms go around me again. I sigh and place my hands in his hair.

"This is way better then sex" I whisper

—————————————————————
1078 words

Holy fuk. 1k reads!!