you heard me bitch play with my dick

🌃🌃🌃

after a horrible night i had finally arrived at jason's house. i knocked on his front door and waited there until he came and opened the door.

soon after i knocked a shirtless jason opened the door as he stood there in just his basketball shorts.

"come on in." he said as i walked in and he led me upstairs to his room. "so do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked as i sat on his bed "sure" i said.

as jason picked out a random movie on netflix and shut off the light i just sat there on his bed feeling kinda awkward. i mean this is the first time we're hanging out without having sex so i wasn't too sure what to do.

"come on get comfortable bro" he said as he laid in bed and patted next to him as a sign for me to lay next to him. i slipped off my shoes and got under the covers laying next to him.

"sooo how was the party?" jason asked.

"a nightmare." i said.

"what happened?" jason asked so i told him all of the events of the crazy and bizarre night.

"that's insane." jason said while laughing.

"it wasn't funny, also if hailey knows you slept with selena why hasn't she dumbed you?"  i asked very confused.

"i have no idea she, i didn't even know that she knew she's just weird like that." jason said.

"nah i think she's just so in love with you that she just doesn't want to face the truth." i said.

"and what is the truth?" jason asked.

"that you'll never be able to commit to one person in your whole life." i said making him go silent for a bit.

"you're right... i don't think i'll ever be ready for a real relationship of at least anytime soon." jason said while looking sad.

"i'm sorry... that's okay tho you don't have to be ready to settle down we're still young." i said.

"yeah you're right." he said while he wrapped his arm around me bring me closer to him.

"can i ask you something if you don't mind?" i said.

"go ahead." jason said.

"so are you bi? or what?" i asked while i rubbed his chest.

"uhh i don't know honestly i just don't define myself i like who i like." he replied back

"aww that's cute." as i continued to rub his chest and we lay down just watching netflix.

don't get me wrong having sex with jason is amazing but it's so nice to just cuddling with him and not worry about any of my problems.

i started to become a bit tired and ended up falling asleep in jason's arms for the night.

i woke up in jason's bed to see that he was already gone. i got up and started putting on my shoes when he walked in his room.