are you really brainwashed by this man?

🌃🌃🌃

*hailey's pov*

***** warning this chapter contains domestic violence and talks about eating disorders so please read at your own risk!!! love you all.******

i know that i can be a raging bitch sometimes... okay maybe all the time but i have my reasons.

when i was little i was the biggest loser ever i had glasses and looked a literal boy but my family has always had money so there's nothing that a nose job and lip fillers can't fix.

life wasn't that hard back in the day until my mom died when i was 11 that's when everything changed.

i was always pressured to be perfect by my mom and dad and after she passed i felt the pressure was on even more since i felt and still feel like i owe it to her.

it got so bad that all during middle school i developed an eating disorder and i would use weed as an escape from the insane amount of pressure on me thats actually how i met jason.

he was my dealer throughout middle school and even we eventually started dating in freshman year.

of course my dad loves us together because he thinks that jason is the perfect man even though we're just constantly cheating on each other.

it first started when he had his thing with selena back in the day i was heartbroken for awhile but i got over it and started fucking with jack gilinsky and have been for the past few months.

he just actually makes me feel good about myself and doesn't make me feel so worthless like jason does 24/7

i love jason but i think he might be one of the most toxic, abusive, manipulative men i've ever met.

i snapped out of my thoughts when eventually we pulled up to the red light right as we were approaching my house after dropping justin off .

"so are we gonna talk about how you cheated on me again or what?" i said and he simply  replied with a heavy sigh.

"it's bad enough that you cheated on me but now it's even worse because you're making me look like an idiot on social media because of this stupid account!"  i yelled.

"alright lower your tone because i don't know who you think you're getting loud with. yes hailey i'm sorry i cheated on you but maybe i wouldn't if you knew how to actually make me happy!" jason yelled back at me breaking my heart.

"so if i don't make you happy why the fuck are you still with me??" i asked him.

"i honestly don't know hailey... you're literally the worse thing that's happened in my life since my dad and i mean that with all my heart." jason said making me full on bawl my eyes out.

"you know what jason... this is why i've been fucking  jack for the past 5 months behind your back because you cant make me happy either!" i said as i opened the door of the car and tried to get out.