Chapter 13

That night at the club

When taehyung and lisa enter the club, taehyung went directly to the bar.

Lisa watch him taking shots after shots she was worry about him.

A girl came to sit next to taehyung.

"Hey handsome" the girl said but taehyung didnt reply he continued drinking.

"Want to have a good time?" she said grabbing his hands but lisa notice.

"Hey let go of him" lisa said pushing her away making the girl turn away.

Just as that happened taehyung turn to look at the girl with black long hair with palm skin tone.

"Jennie?" taehyung let out getting up from his seat going after her.

"Taehyung where are you going?" lisa shouted but taehyung didnt hear.

He walk behind the girl, she went in a room and taehyung followed.

"Jennie" he said grabbing her shoulder to stop her.

"Am not jennie" the girl said turning around making taehyung back away.

"Am sorry" he bowed and left the room going back to the bar.

He continued ordering drinks when lisa had enough she grab taehyung and pull him out of the club.

When they arrive near the car lisa turn to taehyung.

"What are doing taehyung, i know she is your first girlfriend so what when she broke up with you, you let her destroy your life" she said out of angry and worry for her friend.

"I love her lis, i love her how can i forget her she is so special to me" he let out, lisa could hear the pain in his voice.

"Doesnt look like she feel the same tae you need to let her go" she said.

Taehyung looked at her he didnt want to accept that.

~~~~~~~

Jennie woke up and the maid told her to get ready and that her fiance is coming to meet her today.

Jennie wore this

Her father called her to come down stairs

Her father called her to come down stairs. When she arrive in the living room she saw a tall figure standing by the window.

"Kai here is my daughter and your financee" jennie's dad said making the tall figure turn around, he walk toward jennie and grab her hands.

"My lady" he said kissing her hands.

Jennie just force a smile, her dad looked at her and said "Jennie this is kai, he will take you out for dinner so you could get to know each other" jennie just nodd.

They got in his car, jennie felt really awkward she didnt know what to say. She wasnt even interested in getting to know him this is just for the company she keeps on repeating in her head.

"Where do you want to go eat?" he said breaking the silence.

"I dont know you choose" jennie let out.

"Okay then i know a great place" he replied, jennie just nodd and turn to the window.

When they arrive at the restaurent kai pull jennie chair so she could take a chair and then went back to his.

While eating all jennie could think about is taehyung.

After eating kai asked jennie if she wanted to go to the park jennie just agreed cause she didnt really care.

While walking kai trying to hold jennie's hand just at that moment jennie looked at his hand interlock with hers when she looked back up she saw taehyung standing six inches away from them.

She tried to make kai let go of her hand politely but couldnt. She could see tears dripping from his eyes which was breaking her heart she wanted to run to him, hug him, apologies but she couldnt her dad needed her.

She looked at taehyung as her and kai are passing by him. Jennie grab his sleeve trying to touch his hands. He didnt move at all jennie felt like she just broke her heart in pieces herself.

While passing jennie grab his finger but the distance between them were growing and jennie didnt want to let go but she had too

Jennie was trying to stop her tears from falling. Jennie turn back and saw that taehyung was still standing there.
Suddenly she saw him drop to his knee making her stop.

Kai turn to jennie and said "What happened?"  he turn around and saw that guy they just walk pass was on the his knee.

"Must be heartbroken or something let go jennie" he said pulling jennie hand which he was holding.

Jennie who was still looking back couldnt believe she is leaving taehyung in such a state.

~~~~~~

Lisa was worry as she went to taehyung house and he wasnt there and he wasnt picking up his phone but she knew one place that he goes to rest his mind the park.

She drive there when she arrive she found taehyung sitting on a bench.

"Oh god tae cant you pick up my calls" she said walking toward him then she realise he cried, his eyes were red.

"Are you okay ?" lisa said sitting next to him.

"I saw jennie with the guy that she left me for, they look good together i guess she will be happier with him" he said trying not to cry.

"Come on lets go home" lisa said grabbing taehyung making him stand up.

Lisa drop taehyung home, waited till he fall asleep and then left his house. She was so angry at jennie, no one has broken taehyung like that before. She decided to call jennie.

~~~~~~~~

After kai drop jennie home, she called jungkook and told him to meet her at the lake.

When they arrive there jennie receive a call from lisa asking her if they can talk, jennie gave lisa their location.

While waiting for lisa, jennie explain to jungkook what happened and how miserable she feels and how she broke taehyung heart more but couldnt do anything about it.

To be continue