01

7:30 a.m

"Police! Open up!" The three words I've been dreading to hear. I get up and quickly get dressed.

I hear a loud bang. I knew exactly what it was. They broke down the door.

"Put your hands up!"

My first instinct was to make a run for it.

I can't get that far with short legs. I had to stop for a little but unfortunately, I got caught. The officer roughly put my hands behind my back and cuffed me.

"Reagan Miller , you are under arrest"

Blah blah blah. Not the first time, I've been thrown in jail.

+

Being in the back of a police car, brings back many memories. I remember the first time I got arrested. I got caught for prostitution.

I was about 16. I was already on my shift. A man pulls up to my corner. He rolls down the window and gestures me to get into the car.

Once I'm in the car, he pulls out handcuffs and cuffs me. "What's going on?" I start kicking the dashboard and screaming. Next thing I knew we were at a police station. To make a long story short, my aunt had to pick me up and bail me out of jail. My parents couldn't know I was prostitute at the time.

+

It's been an hour since I've been in a jail cell. My head is in my hands until I hear keys jingling. "Finally, I can leave."

"Not quite"

I shoot him a confused look.

"You're not going home this time missy. You're staying here overnight."

By this time I'm still confused and I just don't know what's going on at all.

"You're going to court tomorrow, Reagan. "

Oh shit.

--------

Hello, readers. Well this is my first fanfic and I'm kind of excited. I got this idea off of cashidk and wonderhayes.

So I'm going to be basing the book off of Orange is The New Black. I might include Jack Johnson and Sammy Wilkinson but I don't know that. I want you guys to decide.

If this book turns out bad by the end , I am so sorry. I'm trying to make this really amazing.

ok bye bye. :)

- bry.