09

Reagan 

"Let's get to know each other more." a smiling jack says. 

'Ok then let's play 21 questions."

"Let's go."He pats the empty space on his bed. I lay my head on his chest and run my fingers up and down his torso. 

+

Asking a series of questions from what's your favorite color to what's your sexual fantasy (I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO PUT), I learned alot about Jack.

He's not what he looks like. I just have one more question. 

"So why are you here?"

He looks at me in awe. before answering. 

"Trust me sugar, you don't want to know." 

+

I feel like escaping this place but how can I? It will just throw my ass back here. 

We get to go outside again which I'm not looking forward too. 

The breeze in my face and my hair just blowing. 

I feel a knuckle in my face. I'm on the ground. 

I get back up weakly, wondering what the hell just happened. (me in every situation)

I'm face to face with Jen, angry look on her face that makes her hideous.

She throws another punch but I move my head to the side so all she punches is air. 

Next thing I knew, I'm pushed onto the ground, i'm getting kicked in the ribs and all over. I can feel my bones cracking and me, getting weaker and weaker. 

Blood is on almost every inch of my body. 

I'll be bruised by tomorrow. The very unexpected happened. 

I see darkness. Black out. 

-------

So there's her beating. It may be short but it's 12 AM where I live and I was kind of inspired lmfao. 

Comment some stuff you want in the next chapter. 

Love you, bye. 

-bry