04

Reagan

After what felt like hours, talking with both Jacks, I was officially tired.

"Lights out! " I hear from one of the wardens.

I get into bed and quickly drift off to sleep.

+

"No, stop. You can't separate me and my brother!" I yell. An officer takes me away and takes my brother away.

"Let me go! I need to say goodbye and tell him I love him!" The officer sighs and lets go. "

Johnny, I will always love and miss you." I whisper and sob.

" So will I. " He cries.

They take me away from him and all I can remember was crying.

I wake up with sweat dripping on my forehead and I'm heavily breathing.

I just had a dream of when my brother was adopted, when I was 15.

"Reagan?" I hear Jack ask.

"Yeah. It was just a dream. " I sigh. "Just a dream." I whisper with a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Come here."

"What? why?" I ask confusingly.

"Because I'm not letting you go to bed crying. "

This is really surprising.

"Um, alright. "

I walk over to his bed.

He scoots over and pats the empty space for me.

I lay down and he covers us with the blanket.

He wraps his arm around my neck and the other rests on my hand. {trying to describe the picture}

He gently kisses one part of my neck that sends shivers down my spine and whispers "goodnight, princess."

----

AWW A LITTLE JEAGAN MOMENT.

I SHIP.

SO YEAH THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. SORRY. IM KINDA TIRED. IF IT ALSO SUCKS, IM SORRY. OK WELL VOTE & COMMENT.

LOVE YOU GUYS. BYE

-bry