78 Annyeongz

Where genderbended Yujin falls in love with goddess Wonyoung

"DAMN THIS." Yujin threw the ball onto the floor. "Yujin, this is just a game, don't care about this." "No Chaeyeon hyung, how can't I care if this the last chance for us to get in the basketball team..."

"Ow! Who the fuck threw the ball to me?!" A certain female screamed.
Yujin was dumbfounded. A godness in front of his eyes sweared? "I'm sorry..." Yujin bowed to Wonyoung but she was pulled by another girl.

"Wonyoung, let's just leave those two stupid males. We have lessons 30 minutes later." Sakura tugged Wonyoung.

And Chaeyeon was fumbing with anger "excuse me Miss whoever you are, males aren't stupid." " Oh yeah? try me tho." 4 of them were in a staring contest when Wonyoung's phone ran, reminding they have lessons 25 minutes later.

"Oh shoot, we've wasted 5 minutes on brainless males. Let's go Wonyoung." Sakura again pulled Wonyoung to leave. Yujin made a face to Wonyoung.

"Damn, I've never seen a female this arrogant." Chaeyeon rolled his eyes and passed the ball to Yujin. Yujin laughed and his phone rang. Yena called.

"Bros where the fuck are you? We have lessons right now. " "OH SHET OK WE'RE COMING." Yujin and Chaeyeon ran into the classroom. No more seats in the classroom except two empty seats in the front row. Ok so we can't play video games this time right? Yujin and Chaeyeon sighed and sat.

Yujin sat next to a female and accidentally dropped her pencil case. "You again?! How many times I have to meet you..." Yujin apologized to Wonyoung and helped her to pick her pencil case up. Wonyoung sighed and focus on the lecture. Sakura made a face towards the two and also continued on the lesson.

After the lesson, Yujin greeted Wonyoung. "Sorry for disturbing twice today. I'm Ahn Yujin." To his surprise, Wonyoung did not glared at him. "Hello, I'm Jang Wonyoung." Meanwhile, the two other glaring each other were also surprised with their friendliness. They did not believe that Yujin and Wonyoung hit on each other this fast and now are staring at each other with sparkling orbs.

Chaeyeon and Sakura hate each other but they both knew what to do. They didn't care they were arguing and smirked at each other. The next second Chaeyeon's hand is on Yujin's head, Sakura's on Wonyoung's and Yujin's lips attached on Wonyoung's.

"Good job, arrogant female and nice to meet you I'm Lee Chaeyeon." "Ha. Same to you stupid male and I'm Miyawaki Sakura." They shook hands and looking at their friends blushing hard as an apple.

"CHAEYEON WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS."
"Kkura unnie why?!"
Chaeyeon and Sakura burst out with laughter clutching their stomach.
"You two look good together bro." Chaeyeon smacked Yujin's shoulder smirking. "Same to you Chaeyeon HyUnG."

"Well anyway I have dance class now, see you Yujin and Wonyoung." "Well, I also have to leave for praticing gaming for next week's competition. Hope the two of you have a good date- I mean day." Sakura left, leaving a stoned Yujin and Wonyoung behind.

*coughs* *coughs*
"um...I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry for what my friend did..."

They looked into each other's eyes sincerely and without communication they smacked into each other's lips again.