84 Seungyoun x Sakura (werewolf version.)

This is to celebrate the return of our IZ*ONE and X1
tbh idk what ships between X1 and IZ*ONE so I got the idea from @xoneizone

"CHO SEUNGMIN! come over here. right now!" The 6 years old Seungmin ran to his mom. "wot mommy?"

"Did you just break the vase?"
"yes...sorry mommy." Seungyoun bowed his head.
"Next time don't run around in the house. Did you get hurt?" His mommy checked his paws and tails.

"No mommy...Seungmin didn't get hurt."
"Mommy is glad you're ok. Now go brush your teeth."

*sigh* "Seungyoun's favorite vase is broken. He's gonna be mad at Minmin." She carefully picked up all the broken pieces of the vases and threw it away.

"eomma! tell me a story pwease!"
"ok, but calm down after the story ok?"
"okay, but I want to know the story of mommy!"
"me?"
"Yes, my mommy!"

"hmmmm, let's see... what do you want to know about mommy?"
"everything!"
"so...we'll start from the witches?"
"eomma is a witch? So cool!"

"Yes let's see... so the witches are one of the creatures were against vampires a long time ago. Vampires are too strong so that Werewolves, witches, spirits, fairies and a lot of them fight against them."
"Like, a real fight?"
"Yes, and the fight continues for 200 years. And mommy is born somewhere at the war."

"Why mommy is born there? Why not the hospital?"
"The hospitals were ruined during the war. And mommy works there as a doctor since I was 12, helping out with surgeries."
"So how do you met daddy?"
"hmmmm, let's see..."

[flashback]
12 years ago.
"Tsk. You again Han Seungwoo! why could you be so careless?" Chaeyeon was removing a bullet inside his leg.
"Miss... I'm afraid you've mistaken. He saved me from the bullet so he got shot."

"You better shut up right now Cho Seungyoun because if you keep talking you might get a scar right in your face."
Sakura finish sterilizing the bleeding cheeks and put on a band-aid.

"Sakura, could you help me for a while? The bullet is so deep so I need help."
"ok." She finished treating Seungyoun and went to help Chaeyeon.
"Ouu!" Seungwoo literally screamed.
"Here. Please clean the bullet and throw it away."

Seungyoun was just sitting there and was amused by how serious Sakura was and cute when she isn't working.

"And why are you sitting there? Go back to your camp or help out to fight." Sakura was sterilizing the utensils.

"Oh nothing, I was looking at a beautiful scene." Seungyoun helped Seungwoo back to their camp.

"Bye bye Chae Chae~"
The two doctors were slightly blushing but they kept on focusing their work."

[end of flashback]

"So...why did daddy married mommy?"
*sigh* "this is embarrassing..."

[flashback]

"Two of you please leave now..." Sakura pushed the whining Seungyoun and Seungwoo away. Only the four of them are in the tent.

and suddenly a ball of fire landed to the tent where the doctors and nurses were working.

"Chaeyeon ah! becareful!" Seungwoo caught Chaeyeon and left the tent.

"Sakura! Are you ok?"
"Water blast!"

But apparently her magic wasn't enough. The fire are burning everywhere.

"Sakura hold on tight." Seungyoun gave a piggyback ride to her, but the doctor has already fainted on him due to loss of physical strength.

"Ok guess we could only run out of here." Seungyoun ran through the fire and left. His legs were burned.

Seungyoun put down Sakura on a couch.

*coughs*
"Sakura... you feeling better?"
"um...where am I... Seungyoun your legs!"
"It's ok..."
"No! I ...am sorry about this... if you don't save me you probably won't get hurt... I don't know how to repay your kindness..."
"Be my girlfriend then."

"Wait what?"
"...nevermind." Seungyoun looked a bit gloomy and walked away
"Wae...don't leave me babe~" Sakura hugged him.
"I love you too... I didn't think you would love me too" Sakura hugged him tighter.

Seungyoun landed a kiss on her forehead. "Let's do our best until the war ended. I'll marry you that time."
"yah! you just confess to me and want to marry me this fast?"
"I don't know how long this war ends to be honest, this has last for 200 years. But it seems we are winning."

For the next 6 years the war continues. Seungyoun always went to see Sakura and so do Seungwoo went to meet Chaeyeon everytime they are free.

Finally, the vampires has been defeated.
They celebrated victory together.

"Saku-chan?"
"Hmmm? what's wrong?"
The two are looking at the stars.

"I love you."
"I love you too~"
"I know this is embarrassing but I don't have any rings with me... well I only have one made out of grass right now... I love you since I met you, thank you for accepting me and always look after me these 12 years we met each other.I'll take care of you until the end of my life... Miyawaki Sakura will you marry me?" Seungyoun was nervous about this. He knows she also love him so much but this is about marriage...is for eternity.

"It's ok... I'll be your side forever. Yes I will and I love you too" Sakura cried, hugging the also shocked and crying Seungyoun.

"Guess what babe?" Sakura was still hugging him.
"hmmm?"
"I'm pregnant~"
"I- can't believe we're going to be parents in less than a year."
"nor do I~"

[end of flashback]

"So witches know magic? wowwww"
Seungmin was still amazed.
"ok Minmin sleep now... or the new year wouldn't come." Sakura pat the dozing off werewolf.

Turning off the lights in her room she saw a pair of red eyes staring at her.

"What are you going to- do?"
"Relax...I just want a hug."
The red-eyed Alpha werewolf hugged the horrified witch.
"Who are you? Why you are in my house?"
"Wait-"
"Police-!"
The alpha pushed the wailing Sakura on the bed.

"hmmmm babe you smells nice..."
"Get away from me!"
"Seriously you don't know who I am?"
Sakura calmed down. The scent of the alpha werewolf she knew for long.
"babe don't stress yourself. Sorry for teasing you though."
"Ok...sorry too, I was too nervous because you rarely show your red-eyes mode."
"May I have a hug please?"
"I'm sure you want more than A hUg."

"You're right." Seungyoun landed a kiss on her forehead.
"I love you wifey."
"I love you too hubby."
"How many years we have been together?"
"12 years..."
"Ah...time flies. Seems yesterday I just met you at the tent."

*yawns* "Seungyoun ah, why are you this late?"
"I worked overtime...sorry~"
"Next time give me a message or what to let me know."
"Yes ma'am. His tails wiggling.
"Oh yes, Minmin broke your favorite vase."
"Ok..."
"why do you like the vase so much?"
"Because it's a gift from you~"
"..."

"Hey eomma I'm hungry." Seungyoun was whining.
"Didn't you eat dinner before coming back home?"
"Yes I did."
"So why are you still- oh."
"I'm trying to stop myself..."
"Yes you have to."
"...How many weeks right now?"
"8 weeks."
"so another 8 weeks and Seungmin will have another sibling."

"Yes, so close your pervert mouth."
"ok." Seungyoun slowly sroke her baby bump.
"To be honest if you ain't gonna propose to me I'm gonna propose to you."
"Why?"
"I can't leave Minmin having a single mother only right?"
"yes..."
"And it's your fault."

"Yes. Because I love you so much and was unsure whether the war is going to end. I want to make you mine first."
"... I have nothing to comment. Now let's sleep. We still have to work tomorrow."
"Goodnighty Saku babe"
"Goodnight pabo."

Seungyoun didn't care of how Sakura called him. He hugged her and went to the dreams with Sakura.