87 Kwonchaeng

"Let's just divorce Chaen."
"But why Eun? Why? Have I done anything wrong?"
"Chae...it's not your fault. it's mine."
"So you have another man outside? That bitch Kang Hyewon?"

"No... I wouldn't even like to see him in front of my eyes. Just that... I don't feel the love we had after I got miscarried."
"...ok. As you wish honey."
---

"I'm sorry Chae... I owe you a lot."
"It's ok. I'm sorry I can't take good care of you too."
"Stay as friends?"
"Sure Eunbi" ;)
They left the marriage and DiVoRCemEnT building.
---
"Miyawaki Saku."
"Hey Chaeyeon! It's not the you before. What's up?"
"Bro, I just got divorced."
"Wait why? She has another male outside? Chaeyeon I'm gonna kill him-"
"Saku, there's no one. It's just that I can't take good care of her and she decided to leave me after her miscarriage."

"...I'm not sure what to say because I haven't experienced this," Saku glanced at his wife glaring at him, "but I want to say it's not your fault, you loved Eunbi and took good care of her."

"That's true, you have been so loyal and clingy to Eunbi. You are a totally responsible male, being on time everytime and giving surprises to her every celebration. I wish my husband is like this too." Minju was still glaring at her cheekily-smiling-husband.

"Anyway, I am gonna meet Eunbi later at lunch."

"What the hell Chaeyeon? You two broke up and still meet each other? We are both coming." Sakura and Minju was shocked.

"We decided to stay as friends after divorce. You two can join if you like -_- "

---
"Lee- I mean Kwon Eunbi annyeonghaseyo." Saku and Minju sit across the ex couple.

"annyeonghaseyo Saku and Minju. Hey Chaeyeon." Eunbi waved at the three.

Suprise to Saku and Minju, Eunbi and Chaeyeon are being themselves. If passerby saw them, they would probably believe that they are still a couple.

The ex couple went to a cliff and watch at the sun set.
"It's been a long time Chaeyeon."
"It has been around 7 months without coming here."
"Daily routine to come here when we were back then."

Chaeyeon kept slient. Eunbi was worried about him.
"Chaeyeon? Is there anything bothering you?"
"Yeah... I wish we could see the sunset together hugging each other."
"Hmmm." Eunbi went and sat right next to him.
"clingy huh?" Chaeyeon smiled, "Take care of yourself. I'm not here so you better find a boyfriend to take care of you as soon as possible."

"You have a girlfriend?"
"No. I have no one I would like to fall for yet."
"And you have once fall for your bro."
"Argh I said many times already I don't like him the way I like you before so stop teasing me noona."

Eunbi heart sank but she didn't know why. Chaeyeon and Eunbi has been keeping the only friend line but...

"I somehow regret that I've let you go." Chaeyeon put down the drink he was holding.

"And so do I."
Eunbi stared at him.

"I know I'm not caring enough to take care of you at that time and I rarely come on time when you got miscarriaged."

"So do I, always being stressed when you come home late and work stressed me so it probably lead to the miscarriage."

Chaeyeon's hands wrapped Eunbi's body like they always did before when they quarrelled.
"Sorry babe...next time I'll be on time to come back..." Chaeyeon was tired and already dozing off without noticing what he was saying.

Eunbi chuckled. She also wrapped her arms on Chaeyeon's waist. The warmth she has felt when she was still with him.

And suddenly a big wave washed everything down and Eunbi screamed.

"Chae! wake up! A tsunami!"

Chaeyeon was totally alerted and he carried Eunbi and his arms and ran. But the wave washed him away and he let go of Eunbi.

"Eun run! Leave me! Be safe! ..." Chaeyeon's voice cannot be heard.

Eunbi was somehow too scared and ran away. When she calmed down, she regret that she didn't try to save Chaeyeon and just ran away as he told.

"Chaeyeon...I'm sorry. All of the bad memories are all caused by me. I didn't listen to you and went to work and got stressed and miscarried. And now you tried to save me by sacrificing yourself. Why Chaeyeon? why?" Eunbi was shedding tears.

But the non moving Chaeyeon didn't gave her a response.

----

Wait what the fuck I died in your story?" Chaeyeon was drying his hair while reading her story.

"Eunbi do you want me to die this much?" A certain evilly smiled Chaeyeon was walking closely towards her.

"yah! It was just a story! If it isn't then the story will goes on and on and I can't write that much!"

But the smirking Chaeyeon pinned her on the wall and bit her earlobe. He blew air on her ear that made her shivered. "Babe you are so naughty...do you think you deserve some punishment?"

"Appa, why are you pushing eomma on the wall?" Nako walking in their room with her favorite grape jelly looking at their parents with a confused look.

"Because eomma is soooo naughty that she deserves some punishment." Chaeyeon picked up his daughter and gave her a kiss. Eunbi was blushing and gave him a punch.

"So that means...if Wonyoungie did something wrong I can push her on the wall?"

"Don't listen to your appa. He's crazy." Eunbi went to get the crying Wonyoung.

"crazy for you~" Chaeyeon winked and put Nako to sleep.

"aish, as always. " Eunbi was tugging the wailing Wonyoung to sleep.

"Because I love you so much." Chaeyeon went and back hug Eunbi and kiss Eunbi on her neck.

"I love you too Chaeyeon." Eunbi faced Chaeyeon and gave him a kiss on the lips.

----