𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FOUR
• 。゚☆∶ *.☆
" you look like an angel "

a couple of hours before meeting with jocasta at the movies

a couple of hours before meeting with jocasta at the movies. . . . .

IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, on the eve of the next day, Madam Satan had successfully taken over the body of Sabrina's most trusted teacher, Mary Wardwell and was on a mission to convert her to the path of the night.

It was easy, really. Mary was a weak soul. She would not survive in Hell. Good thing she only needed her body and not her soul.

Now, she was determined to fulfill the dark lord's vision.

All she had to do was stir that blonde halfling in the right path. As sickening as it was to her.

Relaxing in her new "home", Madam laid on her couch with a glass of blood red wine in hand, loving her new body.

She could tell Mary wasn't just some shy and soft spoken teacher. She had a beautiful body and stunning features. Why on earth did she not use her assets to her advantage?

Mortals, so weak

"Our father was nothing short of generous hailing you as Queen of hell." A sudden voice interrupted her peaceful moment. Much to her chagrin.

Sighing, knowing who exactly it was, she sat her glass down and stood up as the twin antichrists emerged from a shadow corner of the house.

"Gabriel, Lucien, always nice to see you." She forced, giving a fake smile.

There was never any love lost between the three. Their father was Satan, himself, yes but ever since he allowed her to be Queen of Hell, their dislike for each other only grew.

"Save the hospitality for someone that will actually believe it." Lucien replied almost lazily.

Gabriel walked around the cabin like home. Surveying the decor, not really impressed with the fire place.

"I thought you told our father that you will promise to convert Spellman to us."

"Obviously, stuff like this doesn't happen in a day." Madam rolled her eyes, walking towards the couch again. "You should know, Lucien, you are the seer of the family."

"Nevermind that," Gabriel cut in. "We're here because father wants us to work together."

Madam arched one eyebrow. The Dark Lord must really want this halfling to convert. If he was willing to send his two prized sons to work with her.