𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER FIVE
• 。゚☆∶ *.☆彡
❝  something wicked ❞

☆彡❝  something wicked ❞

" I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T DO PRANKS, SABRINA DARLING. "

After the fiasco that was the football players, Sabrina asked Jocasta for one more favor. To scare her backwards principal to near death. Which was shocking to the young witch because Sabrina usually reprimands her for stuff like this.

"I mean, we can give him a glimpse of hell, if that's what you want." She said, mischievously. Making her eyes gleam scarlet for a moment.

Sabrina sighed. She wondered why she asked her to come along again. Because she's the best at this and I'm too chicken shit to do it by myself. Yeah . . . . That was the reason.

"I told you, I don't want to kill him. I want to scare him." She reminded her. "Besides, I can't have the blood on my hands."

"I can." Jocasta said, shrugging. "They say red is my signature color, anyway."

"You're an evil little witch, huh?" Ambrose spoke up, making his presence known to her.

She nearly forgot he was bounded to her home. She often forgets he can pop up anywhere he wanted. Or around the house, that is.

Jocasta turned to him with a slight pout gracing her lips. "Hey! I might be a chaotic Scorpio but sometimes, I have feelings and they can hurt."

Ambrose laughed a little. In all honesty, he liked having Jocasta around. She was very fun to talk to.

"I highly doubt it."

"Focus, you two!" Sabrina interrupted them. "Now, Ms. Wardwell told me that he was scared of spiders."

Jocasta took a seat next to Ambrose, listening to her halfling friend. She remembered that teacher from that failed double date a couple of nights ago. She as very pretty. If she didn't dress like someones grandmother.

"Are you sure you don't just want to scare him to death?" She asked again. "My aunt owns a mortuary. We can even make it look like a heart attack."

"Oooh, nice." Ambrose complimented, holding his hand up to her. She smiled, giving him a hi five.

"Nope, only temporary trauma." She denied, looking at his photo.