𝐬𝐢𝐱

outfit is in the media above

At school the next day, Jocasta spent her free period in the library, learning new spells and studying. She might be a chaotic person but she did love school. In a way. And she cared about her grades a lot.  Besides, she takes the time to help the librarian with restocking returned books, every now and then. 

"Heard something interesting about you." A voice suddenly whispered in her ear as she reached up to place another returned book into the shelf. Recognizing the voice, she smiled a little to herself and turned to see Lucien there, standing behind her. He was dressed normally, this time. Or as normal as a person who was raised in hell could be. 

He was in all black. Black t-shirt with Friday the 13th printed on it, black pants, black shoes and a black leather jacket. His curly hair was slicked back partially, exposing more of his pale face and dark circled  and soulless eyes. 

"And what have you heard, exactly, Lucy?" She asked, holding on to another book, leaning on the shelf behind her. They had to talk quietly because the librarian was a real bitch about maintaining silence and using their indoors voice. 

Lucien grinned slightly as he leaned on the opposite shelf with his hands in his pockets. "Helping the little halfling mortal with her incompetent principal? That is a punishable act I'm afraid I can't let sly." 

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Jocasta challenged him, leaning in front of him slightly. 

Lucien pushed himself off the shelf and he began walking towards her. The closer he got, the more she backed away, making her back hit the book shelf again as he stood directly in front of her. He glanced at the book in her arms before taking it and setting it back on the book cart. 

Lucien then smirked in satisfaction once he saw a tinge of pink grace her skin. She was so easy to make fluster when it came to him and his brother. Anyone else would be having a hard time, but with him, it was easy to rile her up. Especially so with Lucien. For he had studied a lot of human contact before being sent to Greendale with Gabriel. 

Lucien studied how some male mortals would romance female mortals and he would learn what to do and what not to do to a woman, which made him an expert at flirting and seduction. 

His favorite guinea pig was Jocasta. In fact, she was his only guinea pig. 

One of his hands made it's way to her hip and the other one gently moved a stray strand of her black hair away from her face and behind her ear, gracing her jawline softly with his cold fingertips.