Shorty

Payton's pov

I smiled glancing at Gianna as she quickly wrote down notes and puffed out her cheeks.

Am I smooth or what! I liked a girl and was only given like 4 hours to talk to her and here I am Flirtttttinggg dam I'm proud of myself.

"Payton?"

I Snapped back to reality and realized I've been staring at her. I shook my head and laughed. "Sorry I - just....your really pretty" I laughed scratching my nape not having that confidence I had a while ago.

she blushed and then frowned. "Wait did I do something wrong" I quickly sat up straight making he panic.

"No-no it just that guys never call me pretty" she laughed fiddling with her pencil.

"Really! Because like your really really pretty. Smart. Nice. Funny. And more and I'm just now talking to you" I smiled as she turned red.

"I have no comment" she spoke with no emotion making me laugh.

"Gianna stop flirting with the new guy already" Mrs green smirked making me laugh and stick my finger out at her.

"Wah-but this little fuc- ughhh" she huffed.

*rinnggggg*

"Oh shit" I heard her cuss and she quickly put all her things in one folder and piled up her stuff and quickly got up. And I followed behind.

"Wait what class do you have next" I asked in the crowed of people as I could barley get to her. She stoped and looked back her cheeks puffed out. She's sooo cute

. "Art with Mrs.Clark , here " she held out her hand making me blush.

"What I assume you have the same class and you'll get no where in the halls trying to follow me" she laughed making me realize how fast she was.

"Oh okay" I winked grabbing her hand. It was cold but it felt good on mine because mines were toasty heh toasty.

"Come on" she laughed as we started to walk though people. And soon we made It up stairs and not much people were up here.

"Hi Gianna! Oh and...Payton right" the teacher smiled making me nod.

"Okay were just starting the new unit today so your good " she smiled making me nod. We walked inside the large room with computers every where and there was a room across that was the actual art room.

Before she entered more of the room where kids chartered and logged in to
computers.

I watched Gianna as she looked at a guy over in the corner of the room and froze.

"Oh Gianna- and- wait why are you guys holding hands- and aren't you the new guy!" Her friend that sat at the lunch table appeared and soon everyone was starring.

I looked down at our hands to see they were indeed still together. We both quickly let go and I laughed scratching the back of my neck.

"I- he needed to follow me to T-the class and so I - " she struggled with her word making me smirk.

"She held my hand so I wouldn't lose that pretty face in the crowd." I smirked and winked making her eyes widen and her face turn red.

"Everyone please be seated we're starting something new today, and we have a new student!" Mrs .Clark said making me sigh as Gianna took her seat in a row with two boys, but There was a open seat next to her.

"Okay everyone This is Mr. Moormeier Payton,and he'll be joining us from now on" someone quickly rose their hand making my head tilt.

"Okay so your like realllyyyyy cute like aren't you famous on tiktok" a girl squealed making me laugh.

"Yesir " I nodded as Mrs Clark clapped her hands.

"Okay so Payton you can sit next to Sydney-" I cut her off looking towards Gianna who smiled and shook her head making me laugh.

"Can I sit next to Gianna" I interrupted her making her turn around and bang her head on the table making me laugh harder. I heard people murmur about the question and Mrs. Clark looked back at Gianna then me and smirk.

"Yes You can " she smiled making me smirk

I walked over there's and pulled out the seat by the extra computer.

"Hey shortty" I laughed making her groan but laugh.

"Now I have a nick name" she rose her eye brow.

"Yes ma'am " I smirked as Mrs.Clark sighed and looked around seeing the time and looking for someone. "Okay you guys I guess have a free period I have to go to a quick meeting. She rushed out.

"Oooo. I can now talk to you now" I laughed as she blushed shrugging her shoulder.

"I guess so Moormeier"