late nights

🦋Giannas pov🦋

I peeked through the door seeing my mom plating dinner.

"Uhh Mom?" I whispered scared to ask my mom if Payton can come in. I didn't want to leave him outside after he gave me a clingy....very clingy apology.

"You gotta say it louder!" He whispered in my ear making me jump.

"Okay okay!"

"M-Mom" I looked up at her as she poked her head up.

"Oh hey sweetie who was at the- OH INVITE HIM IN!" She yelled making me turn red looking back at payton whom smiled jumping up and down.

"Wah-"I gawked as she swung open the door grabbing my wrist.

"Come on hunny trust me I know who you are." She winked making me groan.

Why did I tell her I wish I didn't tell her-

☀️ 🍒 🦋 🍓 🌄

And so this bring us to now.

3plates

3meals

3people

1nervous girl. How more fucked up can this get.

"So payton I heard you're big on social media!" Mom smiled after swallowing her spaghetti.
Heh spaghetti 🍝 it's a pretty funny word.

"Oh uh Yah! I'm at 8 mill on tiktok, and 2 mill on Instagram , well those are the ones I personally like a lot" he smiled goofily making me giggle.

"Oh cool, so your like a Celebrity!" She said resting her head on her hand clearly wanting to know more about him.

"Y-yah I guess" he shrugged making me sigh.

"Did My Govie tell you that she actually models"Mom said making me drop my fork. That was something he was not to know about! THAT AND MY NICKNAME.

"Govie!" He laughed looking at me making me turn red as he clutched his stomach laughing almost falling out of his chair.

"Yeah her father just randomly started to call her that and it stuck." Mom sighed looking at her watch.

"OH SWEETY do you want to spend the night! I'm sure it's late and I won't mind setting up" mom smiled getting up.

I almost choked on my food.

For the tenth time tonight thank you very much :) can we do it later just me and p-

"W-what!" Me and payton yelled as she tilted her head. I didn't think she'd even like payton and now she wants him to spend the night! It's like she wants something to happen.

"Yeah! " she smiled grabbing our empty plates.

I looked at payton as he then smirked.

"I mean if you insist! I'll text my mom right now" he agreed making chills run down my spine.

This was not gonna be good.

Big no Bueno!