Jealous

I put down the roof and Jamie sat in the back.

I blasted music putting on my sunglasses driving to the hotel.

we then finally got there and i pulled on the side of the curve before looking the the mirror and looking at my outfit.

i have to look at least okay right?!

This is a big deal! Probably not for some but I don't want him to think I'm uglyyy.

"WOoohh"

I looked at the doors seeing all of them walking out payton wore a red bathing suit with a black shirt covering him.

I blushed noticing his toned chest.

What I know I see it a lot but...whatever.

Payton hopped into the front and Jaden and Anthony sat in the back.

"To the beach?" I smiled blasting the music again rolling down the windows driving.

I glanced at payton a few times seeing him just staring.

"Why do you keep looking at me" I yelled over the music.

I blushed and smiled.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am" I grinned.

I blushed and smiled nudging him.

During the rest of the ride Payton put his hand on my thigh and looked out the windows.

I stoped at a light looking down at his hand smiling softly.

"OMG Gianna PAYTON!"

I looked to my left as girls we're recording I quickly smiled and waved awkwardly not knowing how to feel about people seeing his hand on my thigh and us all going to the beach while I didn't have a shirt on just my top.

"WAIT OMG PAYTONS HAND-!" I heard one of them yell as we drove off.

——

We arrived at the beach and I smiled jumping out of the car.

"LETS GO TO NARNIA " Jamie said

I looked behind me seeing Jamie on Jaden back as they raced to find a spot with Anthony leaving me with Payton.

I took his hand I pushed my sunglasses to the top of my head.

"You think they followed us?" He laughed ruffling his hair.

I stepped into the sand seeing Anthony and Jaden now playing with a volleyball with their shirts off as Jamie took off her shirt off and was wearing a black one piece tanning.

"Probably" I smirked as I let go of his hand and laid a towel down next to Jamie and took of my sandals and shorts.

I immediately sat down now wanting payton to uh ya know see.

I cringed as he turned around and I quickly looked at Jamie.

"I'm scared" I whisper yelled as she turned over.

"Why?"

"Wahhhhh" I whined grabbing my head.

I looked back at payton seeing his face red while playing volley ball.

"Let's go play" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes not wanting too.

"Fine then your gonna look weird over here by yourself." She said getting up walking to the boys.

I glanced and sighed sliding down lying my arms over my face.

This is nice.

"Come on!"

I felt hands grab my arms and push me up.

I opened my eyes seeing Payton.

"Come on you look sexy" he smirked making my face go red.

"seeee I told you!" jamie yelled making me groan

"Duh now come on hot stuff" he smirked pulling me towards the game.

——

While playing Anthony bumped the ball so far and I said I'd get it so I ran over to it.
I stopped when it landed by a group of 3 boys and 2 girls.

A boy with black hair and really bright blue eyes got it and held it out to me checking me out.

"Ah here you go pretty" he winked.

I blushed and took it.

"Thanks"

"Uh you want to hang out with us" he pointed to his friends.

"Um I'm with my friends sorry" I smiled.

"Oh well I'm jordan!This is Adrien" he pointed to a boy with blond hair and green eyes who had his arm around a girl with short black hair and brown eyes. "That's Jocy. And the boy with brown hair and green eyes is Sam. Then Kirstin his twin". She had brown eyes and brown hair too but she was a little chubby

"Oh cool well I think their getting impatient but I'm Gianna" I smiled as Jocy looked up from a friends arms.

"No way! Your dating payton moormeier " Adrien than looked up running over to me and soon they were all crowding me.

"Ah well I'm not officially dating him but he likes me and I like him soooo"

Jordan's eyes softened and he sighed.

"Well let her go back we'll be here all day so"

I nodded and said goodbye going back to them.

Payton looked annoyed.

"Sorry they all started talking" I shrugged as Anthony glanced at payton.

"Hm" Payton said tackling me and kissing my all over my face.

I laughed.

"Pay stopppppol"

He stoped and laughed looking back at the group.

I looked and they were all video taping except Jordan.

I rolled my eyes.
"Let's go into the water come on" I laughed pulling him into the water and everyone following.

I think payton was jealous.