EARTH

Approximately 4.6 billion years ago, the solar system was a cloud of dust and gas known as a solar nebula. Gravity collapsed the material in on itself as it began to spin, forming the sun in the center of the nebula.

With the rise of the sun, the remaining material began. Small particles drew together, bound by the force of gravity, into larger particles. The solar wind swept away lighter elements, such as hydrogen and helium, from the closer regions, leaving only heavy, rocky materials to create like Earth. But farther away, the solar winds had less impact on lighter elements, allowing them to coalesce into gas giants. In this way, planets, and moons were created.

Early in its evolution, Earth suffered an impact by a large body that catapulted pieces of the young planet's mantle into space. Gravity caused many of these pieces to draw together and form the moon, which took up orbit around its creator.

This is currently a widely accepted theory regarding the inception of the Earth and the moon. As per science, the big accident led to small accidents that created the universe to Earth and from earth to living, breathing beings. Imagine tomorrow you were crossing the road and from some street suddenly car hits you, for you, it's going to be random accident, car came from nowhere and suddenly hit you, but if you started researching on it, spending time on it, maybe few minutes or hour, you will figure out driver was speeding and at the last moment, he couldn't just stop his/her car, then if you will look further and with more time passed by, you will realize he was speeding, because he was getting late for somewhere or plainly he wasn't speeding up, car breaks just had some problem and they failed.

You can see how a random accident for you had a whole reason behind that incident, maybe he started late from his office, you were in hurry too and didn't look that some car is coming from the street, he was getting late for someplace and had issues with his car. This is just a random theory that sounds possible to you because you have heard it before and might have experienced it yourself.

What if tell you, you were swimming and randomly car appeared from nowhere or you were just sitting in your room and suddenly the car hit you or you were standing on the road and suddenly the car dropped on your head from the sky. It sounds weird, kind of fake and something that might only happen in the movies, that's how religion sounds to us when it says, how the earth was made by God. How weird it sounds but if you look, spend time and start investigating how the car hit me in my own room, you will see that entire story and logic behind it, because it's not impossible and when you will find out the entire story behind it, suddenly it's not going to be extremely weird and impossible to you.

Same way science is working on it and presently we haven't gone beyond universe and haven't really met someone yet who might have created earth and everything around it too, so it's hard to accept for us because we just haven't experienced, haven't found enough information yet or we just need more time to reach that point.

Early in the process of its formation, a planet the size of Mars hit Earth, knocking a big chunk of Earth into space. Scientists believe that chunk started its own orbit around Earth, becoming our Moon. They also believe this collision changed the angle of Earth's tilt to its current orientation, which gives us our seasons.

Early Earth didn't look anything like it does today. It was simply a big ball of rock without oceans, continents or atmosphere. Continued collisions with meteorites, along with radioactive decay and further compression due to gravity, heated up Earth until it reached the melting point of iron and Earth's core was formed.

Over millions of years, eventually cooled and its composition settled into the core, mantle, and crust we know of today. Scientists believe Earth's oceans and atmosphere didn't come along until about four billion years ago, as a result of volcanic activity or meteors hitting Earth and releasing water and gases trapped under its surface.

The first modern car was invented by a German inventor called Karl Benz and in 1886 he filed for a patent for the first modern car in the world. Cars have controls for driving, parking, passenger comfort, and a variety of lights. Over the decades, additional features and controls have been added to vehicles, making them progressively more complex, but also more reliable and easier to operate. These include rear reversing cameras, and. If someone starts telling you how car is being currently being made or how the first car was made, it's going to sound t extremely complex and strange, especially to those people who haven't really studied science at such an advanced level, in the same manner, creation of earth and universe sounds to me, basic universe was created, universe, which had basic things in it and as years passed by it was kept on improved, different things/Technologies/parts/features were added in it for more reliability and easy to operate and in the same manner universe came into existence. From 1886 until today, it took years and lot experiments and updates to reach to our current car, similarly, it took someone billions of years to reach at present universe and with further advancement earth was added in it and earth technology was improved for years, Universe is 13 billion years old, Earth is 4.6 billion years and Humans are 200,000 years ago. It's like any other technology.

Over 2000 years ago, The Greek philosopher Aristotle started a theory of the earth is circular, which later was carried out by the Greek Mathematician Eratosthenes, who managed to measure the Earth's circumference. Another piece of evidence for a globe is the difference between the night skies in the northern and southern hemispheres. The view is completely different because the Earth beneath you is pointing in a different direction. If the Earth were flat, the view should be the same. This can be made even easier by simply comparing when it is night and day in each country.

So, before 2,500 years ago common theories were earth being flat and if you tell someone 10,000 years ago or 5,000 years ago earth being circular that person/scientists/philosopher/mathematicians would have made it as kind of bullshit and probably called you insane or made fun of you even. After thousands of years, we know that the earth is not flat but circular in shape. So, what if next week, month or year or after thousands of years, once again science theory that it's all an accident get proven wrong, we discover something outside our universe, find some creature residing there and another bigger universe or something else, we call it Zooners (Bigger universe outside our universe) and new theories starts from there and our theories become an ancient tales.

Cyanobacteria, also known as blue-green algae, started out on Earth quite a while ago. Possible fossil examples have been found in rocks that are around 3.5 billion years old, in Western Australia.

Cyanobacteria and bacteria in general, are prokaryotic life forms. This basically means that their cells don't have organelles (tiny structures inside cells that carry out specific functions) and do not have distinct nuclei—their genetic material mixes in with the rest of the cell. This characteristic is distinctive of bacteria and archaea; all other life forms on Earth.

Prokaryotes were the earliest life forms, simple creatures that fed on carbon compounds that were accumulating in Earth's early oceans. Slowly, other organisms evolved that used the Sun's energy, along with compounds such as sulfides, to generate their own energy.

Cyanobacteria then went a step further: they started to utilize water during photosynthesis, releasing oxygen as a by-product. Over time, enough oxygen accumulated in Earth's atmosphere to allow for the evolution of oxygen-metabolizing organisms.

If you ever get time read how an invention of the wheel leads us to our modern cars and various other developments in our surroundings. The combination of the wheel and axle made possible early forms of transportation, which became more sophisticated over time with the development of other technologies. Wheels are vital to our way of life, found in everything from clocks to vehicles to turbines to every tiniest thing we see around us.