15. Chunin Exams IV

"Isn't this what you wanted? The moment you laid your eyes on me?" Naruto asked as he stood across from Sasuke. That was his mate, and he be lying if he said that Sasuke wasn't on par with him yet. This would be a very interesting match.

"Yes, but it would seem that you still have surpassed even me." Sasuke said smiling and Naruto tapped Sasuke on the forehead.

"Please, your power has grown tremendously." Genma walked up to the duo.

"Are you both ready?" Naruto nodded, while Sasuke gave a smirk.

"Okay, Begi..." Genma didn't even finish before Sasuke pulled out his sword and Naruto brought a Kunai to deflect the sword.

The crowd looked on in awe, as the duo moved so quickly, they knew one another well that nobody was able to land a hit. Sasuke's family watched the fight.

"Aren't they dating?" Mikoto asked and Fugaku nodded.

"That's why he improved so much, so he could stand next to his bride." Itachi said as they looked back to the fight.

Sasuke already had his Sharigan spinning to avoid a seal being placed on. Naruto gave a chuckle as he jumped off the sword and went to kick Sasuke in the face. Sasuke laughed as he dodged the kick and sealed his sword away and did the handsigns for a fire Jutsu.

"Katon, Great Dragon Flame Jutsu."

"Suiton, Water Dragon Jutsu."

Sasuke smiled behind the fire, he dodged a punch from Naruto and the duo begun engaging in hand to hand. Naruto hummed as he spoke.

"You are a lot better, I haven't been able to land a hit on you." Naruto said and Sasuke scoffed.

"That's only because you didn't activate sage yet, and I'm using my Sharigan." Naruto chuckled.

"I guess that's true, do you think we should hurry this along, I would very much like to lay in bed with you." Naruto said as he jumped back, he had yellow eyes with a black line through them, and red marking around his eyes.

"Be honored Sasuke, few has ever put me in a spot to where I had to use sage." Naruto said and Sasuke hummed.

"I'm honored, take a good look at my eyes Naruto." Naruto watched them change to Mangekyou Sharigan, in its eternal stage, he thinks that he was finally able to switch his eyes with his brother.

"When am I going to meet your family anyways?" Naruto said and Sasuke shrugged.

"We can go after this match." Naruto smiled as the ground fell beneath him.

"Sure, let's finish this." Sasuke chuckled and took after Naruto. They fought valiantly, and when they ran out of chakra they stood their panting, Naruto smiled as he looked at Sasuke. They both panted before they both fell.

"Tie!" Genma yelled and everybody clapped, however all of the couples matched resulted in a tie, as Ino and Tenten couldn't compete due to their injuries they received yesterday. So it was easy.

The Hokage and the Kazekage sat there, as they talked over the results.

"I believe they all are Chunin worthy ninja. It's odd to promote six ninjas at once but I believe that would be in your best interest." The Kazekage stood.

"I'll be taking my children home." Tsunade slammed her fist down.

"Are you not going to say anything about Gaara?" The Kazekage stood there.

"He's a remarkable Shinobi, and I'm glad he found a place he belonged." Raza left after that as the Shinobi came back, Each stood with their arms to their side. They looked a lot better after resting for a few hours, their chakra came back and in spades.