8

Ye Jin's POV

I went back home. My greatest day ever has coming to the end. I walk into the home and smile widely.

"Honey, are you okay?" Ask omma. She looks worry. Maybe cause I haven't, or probably never, smile like that before. It's just I'm too happy.

"I'm.. fine.. hehe." I chuckle a bit. I can't stop thinking about V's proposal. Happppppppyyyyyy.

"Did something happen?" Ask Yeosang. He looks confuse too.

"I'm great. Why?" I ask back. But still with smile.

"You look weird." Say Yeosang. I just smile.

He put his hand on my forehead. "I guess you're having fever." Say Yeosang. I push his hand and make an angry, yet cute face. Hehe.

"Are you crazy? You have been scolded by your teacher, right?" Ask Yeosang and sit on the couch. I sit beside him and hug him.

Yeosang want to push me but he didn't. Maybe shock. Omma look at me with shock face too.

"I'm just happy. So please stop the thought to push me.. and just let me hug you for a minute." I say that with wider smile and closed eyes.

I feel so lucky to be alive in this moment. With my appa, that doesn't care about his tired of working all the time to make sure we are happy, and omma, that really cares and loves me, and brother, that act like my mom and just want me to have a better life than his. I just so grateful to have this family 24/7 by my side.

I guess this is my happiest day. I'm just happy. 😊

(I don't want to put this picture but I want to.. hohoho)

Hi! Hope you guys enjoy this story

Hi! Hope you guys enjoy this story.  I love you guys 💖