17

Ye Jin's POV

I just really feel something inside me changing. Maybe because of Taehyung, I don't know. Huh.. I should forget about him.

Yes, Kang Ye Jin. You should go to school, learn and come back home. Don't do anything else. Yes.

I came down after I wear my school uniform. I can see that Yeosang oppa is eating breakfast with omma and appa. I walk and sit beside oppa. And eat.

I wear my school shoes and walk after the gate and saw Jimin standing there.

"Oh.. Jimin ah.." I say. He looks at me and smile. And then oppa come out.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung.." he bow. Yeosang smile and hold my shoulder.

"Hi.." oppa says and continue with, "So, I should go to school first. You can go to school with Jimin, right?"

I look at him weirdly and say, "I'll be fine alone.."

But oppa pretend not hearing and says, "Then, I'll go first." and he left. What?

We look at each other amkwardly before he says, "You are feeling well? Let's go.. or we'll be late." and start to walk. I walk beside him.

"I'm fine." I say.

I don't know. After we became friends from rival, I feel weird. There's some kinds of feelings come. And I don't know what is it. Ah.. I don't need to care about it. Yes, Ye Jin. You don't have to.

When we arrived, I get to Si Ah and Na Rin meanwhile he get to BTS. I can see Tae is standing there. And when I see him , I feel sad. Lonely. Broken. I don't know. I hold my tears so hard so that it doesn't burst out.