10

Jimin's POV

I don't like holidays. Cause it is SOOOOOO boring. Well usually, we, BTS, will always take a walk at a park or have a picnic or anything fun when it's holiday.

But RM, Suga, Jin and J-hope needs to go to the summer camp. And Jungkook is having a great time sleeping in his bedroom. And V. I don't know. I just.. don't know. Maybe I can call him and ask him to accompany me to the park. Yeah. All I have to do is call him. Yes.

~I'm so sick of this fake love.. fake love.. fake love.. I'm so sorry but it's fake love.. fake love.. fake love..~

Ohh, it is from V. Great. We always know each other.

"Nae?"

"What?" Did he just ask me about.. Ye Jin? He calls me just because of that? This is making me mad.

"Wae? Why did you want to know about her?" Why do everyone can't stop talking about her? Please.

"Molla. I don't know much about her."

"Ergghh, fine. She is a quiet girl. Scare of cockroaches. Love chocolate ice cream. That's all I know."

"Yeah. Ur welcome."

Yes. My bestie just say thank you without even ask me to meet him. Why? Cause he is going to have a fantastic date with his 'girlfriend'. And I will stay home. Yeah. Great.

"Chimmin ah.. can you help me take this to our neighbour, Mr and Mrs Kang?" Ask omma from downstairs.
What?! Why do everything around me is related to her?!

"Nae.." answer me. Slowly. 😩

No one's POV

Jimin is outside Ye Jin's home. He push the bell button and wait patiently.

A minute after, the gate open by itself. Ye Jin get out to see who is coming. She stops immediately after saw Jimin is in the front of her house's gate.

"Urmm, this is from my mom." Jimin say that while hand the food to her. She doesn't move a bit. "Come on. Don't you want to take it?" He rise his eyebrows. Ye Jin walk slowly to him and take it.

She turns to go inside back before, "Kamsahamnida Jimin ah. I wonder why she can't say thanks right? Haha. Oh, you want to come in?" say Yeosang when he came back from no where.

Ye Jin turn back with an angry face. She look at Jimin, then Yeosang, then Jimin, and then Yeosang back. Jimin just look at Yeosang.

"Op.. oppa.. Jimin.. must have some.. thing to do, right?" Ye Jin say and smile amkwardly. Jimin look at her and smile a little.

"No it's okay hyung." Jimin smile to Yeosang before, "But can I borrow Ye Jin a minute?" Ye Jin look at him with a -don't want- face.

"Urmm.. sure. I'll go in first." Yeosang say and get inside. He took the food with him.

" What is it?" Ask Ye Jin without even look at Jimin. Jimin just smile.

Ye Jin's POV

Wtf he want for real? I need to do make over. V will show up in no time. And I won't have enough time.

"Are you going to meet V like this?" Ask Jimin. What? V tell him? Well.. yeah. Of course he would.

"I will put a little make up." I say. Well actually, this is first time we talk to each other without fight. Well it's a good thing, right?

"What.. about your hair?" Ask Jimin more. Why is he being like this?

"Urmm.. Like this." I answer him and show my tied hair.

"Ooh. Can I.." ask Jimin before he put his hands on my shoulders and start to pull my hair band. He pat my head and tidy up my hair. Is he..?

My heart is beating so fast. I can't understand this. What is happening?

"V said, he likes you more when you left your hair untied. You look more beautiful." Did Jimin say that? Cause it impossible he would say that. But, he did. And it's so nice.

"What about your clothes? You'll wear this hoodie?" Ask Jimin. He is acting like my mom now. But it's good. Cause I don't want to have a fight now.

"Wae? It's ugly?" I ask back. I think this yellow hoodie is beautiful.

"Ani. I don't say that. It's just.. do you have white hoodie?" Ask him.

"No. I only have black. And this. Oh, but oppa have one. I will just borrow his." I say. Yeosang oppa will let me borrow it. Cause he loves me.

"Okay. That's good. Cause V will wear white hoodie too. So.." explain Jimin. Oh okay.

"Okay.. so.." say Jimin and he get away. Home of course.

"Okay." I say and go inside too. That's a little bit weird but never mind. Let's get ready! V, wait for me.

Hye! Story updates will be lil slow cause i have a lot of homework right now. But,  I'll try to make some time to publish this story until the end chapter, ok? If you have anything to said, just leave a comment, ok? Bye. Love y'alls.💖