INFP things

1. Procrastination 24/7

2. Never sleeps when they should. gotta finish the chapter, and..........shoot, *insert intriguing cliffhanger here* now I gotta read another one........

3. Cry too much about small things

4. Automaticity takes things personal

5. Says the worst puns

6. Always lose track of time

7. Talk to themselves. A lot.

8. Sings songs about everything.

9. Makes EVERYTHING awkward.

10. Getting carried away in fantasy and ideas.

11. Getting alone time after a long day

12. Doing clumsy things because you spaced off again(bumping your foot, walking into walls etc.)

13. APOLOGIZING FOR RUNNING INTO WALLS!!

14. Of someone is sad, and you are close to them, your sad right along with them. If someone is happy, and you are close, you feel happy. Even if you don't know the person or why you are happy/sad.

15. Really wanting to have your life put together and organized, but your also the type of person who doesn't do that.

16. When you look at things, and it reminds you of other things, but no one else can see it so you're the 'weird one'

17. Dropping everything you are doing to look up something because you are curious, or drawing a cool image that just popped into your head, or starting a story while you have inspiration, and before your boring life returns.

18. Having to say I DONT KNOW ITS JUST THIS FEELING! To a bunch of blank faces.

19. Nobody seems to appreciate the value of a long walk by yourself

20. When you have a thing you so badly want to explain, just there are no words for it yet.

21. "What are you staring at?" "Why are you smiling like that?" "Why the sudden gasp?" Then, tiring to explain it all, but words just make it sound soo much more stupid. In the end you end up with a bunch of weird looks.

22. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but someone is talking, a teacher, a boss, a freind, and they are giving you this big long explanation, but something they say, triggers another thought, and then by the time they are done you are somewhere else completely.

23. OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING