INFP songs

Alright, I know that I don't have a lot of songs up now, but I will update it the more I think of. Just like most of these chapters. I would like to thank @Quizzical-Quibbler for helping me. It was greatly appreciated. Anyway, let's get to it...

1. Good Old Days (feat. Kesha)
      Macklemore
I don't know if anyone else finds this song relatable, but I sure do. I think it mostly has to do with all the nostalgia that it carries. And all the overthinking. Like ya the past is good, but it doesn't mean that the future can't be even better. And then thinking that your future can't get any better if your stuck in the past. If you couldn't tell, I love this song❤️😂

2. Shotgun
    George Ezra
This is a good one too. About how you only live once. And it says that he wants to feel like someone. I don't know, but that seems like an INFP thing. And it's happy dreamy catchy. Kinda. If that made even a little sense.

3. Stressed Out
    twenty one pilots
Oh my gosh, this song as so many INFP elements: First off, wanting to be different, original, and wanting to turn back time. Having big dreams, but having to stop because in order to be a good member of society you have to stop dreaming and make money. Playing pretend, giving each other fake names, and finally, wanting to help people, listening to people. But not wanting to much attention. There's more too.

4. Airplanes pt.II (feat Eminem, Hayley Williams of Paramore)
      B.O.B
    Making wishes, even if it's on airplanes rather than shooting stars. Also imagining the future, and being famous. I don't know. Also, a fair warning, this song does have cussing, so if you don't like that (don't worry I don't cuss either) there is a clean version.

5. The Monster (feat Rihanna)
    Eminem
Oh yes, this one has a lot. Mostly with imagination. I'm sure you have probably heard it, but if you haven't, here is a clean version cause the original has cussing too.

6. Fast Car
    Tracy Chapman
    Jonas Blue (feat Dakota) (Re-make)
Ahhh 😌 I absolutely love this song. It reminds me of INFPs in a few ways. Like quitting something to help someone in need, and being little hopeless romantics. (I'm sure I'm not the only one..) also just the over all 'ya things are falling apart, but that doesn't mean we can't fix it' mood. Tracy Chapman did the original, and it has a bit of a different vibe than the re-make. Also, the re-make has some EDM, and that's one of my favorite song genres. Or whatever their called. Anyway, I'm rambling, here's the videos...

...I'm sure you can tell which is which..

7. Imagine
    John Lennon
I have only ever heard this song like once or twice, but it's kinda neat 🙂 I know that John Lennon was an INFP so it's an INFP writing a song about a ton of INFP thoughts and such. I don't know, as I said I haven't listened to it a lot so..

8.Eternity Missed
    Muse

Thank you  @Lucifersdonut666 for the suggestion :)