Bloody Night

Reader Pov
(Minor A/n, I would like you guys to imagine Hisoka's voice for male rize for it to be a bit more enjoyable but you can imagine whatever voice you want for him that's okay)

*SIGH*

Man I didn't think my shift was ever going to end, why on earth did I decide to have an office job again? *groan* and it doesn't help that it's the winter season, I feel so exhausted right now that I am pretty sure I might pass out on the pavement, I need something to make me feel more energized.

Apparently someone must have heard my prayers, or It was very coincidental, because upon walking down the snowy pavement a light from a shop shined on the side of my face. It was called Anteiku's and it was a coffee shop, that's perfect coffee is just what I need right now. I enter and am met with a waitress, she had short purple hair with part of it covering her eye.

Touka:*smile* Hello there miss welcome to Anteiku, what would you like to order?

(Y/n):A medium espresso will be fine

Touka:Alright then, you can just sit at the table in front of Rize

She pointed towards a guy that was sitting down reading a book. He had purple hair as well but his was a bit lighter and he was wearing red glasses. I'm not gonna he looked kind of cute. I went over and sat down at the table and waited for my coffee, while looking out the window waiting I see in my peripheral vision, the guy Rize was staring at me intently.

It was really uncomfortable especially when I see him smile at me, I don't know what it was but that smile gave me warning signs. Didn't make the situation any better when he finally decides to get up from his seat and sit down in the chair that was in front of my table. It was now that our eyes fully met each other and I see that he was even more good looking up close, I felt my cheeks redden a little.

Rize:*smile* If you excuse me miss but I saw you over here alone and thought I accompany you, is that alright?

(Y/n):Uhhh y-yeah it's fine hehe, if I'm gonna be honest I would like someone to talk to right now

Rize:Perfect~

Oh dear god even the way that his voice sounded made me want to melt into a puddle.

Rize:Ah now where are my manners, what do I call you?

(Y/n):It's (y/n) and I know that you are rize

Rize:Why yes my dear, may I ask how you guess that though

(Y/n):Oh that waitress who is checking those other people told me

Rize:So Touka told you huh~

Touka, so that was her name she seemed pretty nice and interesting.

Rize:Anyway (y/n) but if you don't mind me asking, what do you think about ghouls?

(Y/n):G..ghouls!?....I-I mean well I say I am hit or miss with them, while I get that they need to eat to survive like we do and it's in their nature and they can't control it but I wish they didn't pray on the innocent most of the time, like I pity them but at the same time I don't

Rize:Hmm, I see~ that is an intriguing thought process you have there

(Y/n):Eh If you say so I say I still can't make up on my mind on things even when I try my hardest to