Meeting Nishio

Reader Pov

Getting cleared out the hospital was both a positive and negative. Positive because I managed to heal up and finally got to leave as hospitals always made feel uneasy for some reason. Negative because as soon as I left out Rize took me to his place and told me...No...Required me to live there from now on.

I didn't want to make him made again like last time so I just didn't say or do anything but nod. He smiled when I did and then left and came back with an apple in his hand.

(Y/n):W-what's this?

Rize:An apple of course

(Y/n):I-I know it's an apple I-I'm just asking why are you giving it to me?

Rize:~smile~ Because I want to test something, now go on and eat it

(Y/n):O..kay?

I grabbed the apple from him and took a good clean bite out of it. I chewed for a couple seconds before swallowing it whole. I'm not sure what he is trying to get out of this I mean it was a normal apple. However it seemed like me eating it made him happy as the smile he had grew wider.

Rize:Ha! Well what do you know it seems my theory was wrong

(Y/n):W-what a-are y-you talking about?

Rize:You see I speculated that you wouldn't be able to eat normal food anymore due to my organ being inside you but it seems I was wrong, looks like you can and you get the opportunity to blend even more with your fellow humans, I must say I am quite jealous~

My eyes widened and a small smile appeared on my face. I mean this is perfect! Now I don't have to worry anymore about having to eat people. It's as if Rize sensed my happiness and happily decided to trample on it with the next words he said.

Rize:*smirk*However you won't be able to eat normal food for long eventually your ghoul side will take over and you will need to eat human flesh

(Y/n):T-that's!.....thats never going to happen

Rize:Oh but it will and I will enjoy seeing you tear apart and consume the people you care so dearly about

(Y/n):Y...your s..sick

Rize:~glare~ What was that?

(Y/n):N..nothing

Rize:For your sake it better be

(Y/n):U-um a..anyway rize c..can I leave now, my friend Sarabi wants me to meet with her about classes

Rize:I'm afraid not, starting today you are never to set foot out of this house or see your friends and family ever again

(Y/n):What!? N-No! You can't do tha-ack!

In a split second his hand wrapped around my throat and he began to slowly choke me.

Rize:*growls* Are you questioning my authority woman!

(Y/n):Ack! N-no! No! I-I'm n-not I-I w-was only saying y-you s-shouldn't do that b-because p-people become suspicious of my absent and come looking for me and I k-know you wouldn't want to deal with that hassle

Rize:Hmm, I suppose you might be right *lets go of you* you may leave

(Y/n):*takes in a quick breath* T-thank y-you

I then used what strength I had left and ran out the door. I didn't stop running until I got to the school. But when I did I heard somebody else running while calling out my name from a distance.

I didn't have time to look back and see who it was when they pretty much glomped me. It was only when they stopped hugging me when I see that it was my friend Sarabi.