3

I looked over to where she was and looked around to see if it was possible she was calling out to another Liyah.

"Yes you, your name is Liyah isn't it?" She snapped at me a little. She better slow her roll before she get's her ass beat.

"What?" I walked over to where her and two girls stood and snapped right back.

"Lose the attitude, we just wanted to talk to you since you new around here." She said staring me up and down. She was brown skinned, with a round clear face and brown eyes. She was about 5'5 and had weave that looked identical to my hair. She was slightly curvy but not really, maybe about the size of me, but alot with all that comes along a bad attitude. I don't know what Josh sees in her, there's not that much popularity or "bad bitch" persona in the world.

"Yeah we heard a lot about you." One of the other girls said. Naomi hit her and looked back at me.

"Girl shut up, anyway I'm Naomi, this is Nikki and Rae. But like Rae said we did hear a lot about you."

I didn't really have a reputation back in Chicago. After I was in one relationship and got hurt, I haven't been in one since. I slept with two girls boyfriends after that, and it was a big mess, that's one of the reasons why I moved here. I wasn't a whore, I was a girl with a guys mindset once I get my heartbroken. If guys can sleep with who they want and get cheered on for it, why can't girls? So shit, call me what you want but I was looking out for myself.

I wasn't about the feelings shit but with Josh he was making that feeling turn around, even though he was with someone else. But this time I wasn't going to be the girl to get all the hurt, and I made sure of it. Other than that I'm not to sure what else they could have on me.

"Okay, so where's the point to this?" I laughed staring at all three of them. "Look, I could careless-"

"Babyyy!" Naomi yelled out as Josh came over to her, jumping in his arms. She went in for a kiss and he kissed her right back, I could feel the jealousy boiling inside of me but I knew how to handle it.

"Who's this?" He looked over at me. When his eyes met mine I could feel the sensations starting up inside my body, and the dream from earlier and what we did began to playback inside of my mind like a movie.

"That's Liyah, we just thought we would introduce ourselves since it's been months with her here and she don't really talk with nobody."

He put his hand out for me to shake it. "I'm Josh, nice to meet you Liyah." I reached out to shake his hand and let go of it quickly so things wouldn't seem so awkward.

"There was someone fuckin' in the bathroom today, that's romantic isn't it?" Josh spit out his Sprite getting some of it on Naomi. I bursted out laughing putting my hand on my face. "What the fuck is wrong with you Josh?"

"Sounds like the most romantic spot to make some love. Getting fucked on a toilet, screaming between stalls. Gripping on toilet seats... Sounds like a real turn on." I smirked up at Josh as he was laughing at what I was saying.
"And it's Nice to meet you too Josh." I said as I looked back at the three girls. "I got somewhere to be so, if there's anything else?-"

"Nothing else." Nikki said looking me up and down, as I looked back at her.
I turned around to walk away and didn't look back. Wouldn't be the first time I'm being stared down.