| II | Paper x OJ (that's my art mate)

So before y'all start I have a little bit of an announcement-! I, uh, have a new book! It's pretty much a dump of random things (mostly sloppy af art), and,[[just as a warning]], there, uh.. is some suggestive/straight up nsfw art I got in there sometimes- I put warnings, though, so don't worry. Check it out if you want!

That's my announcement. Anyway, today I'm comitting PAYJAY! I fuckin LOVE this ship- And, to make it match with the upcoming holiday season, I decided to make this a MISLETOE situation! (For me, the holiday I celebrate is Chrismas. Merry christmas! Also, happy kwanzaa and hanukkah to those of you who celebrate those! And, uh, if I'm missing any holidays, holler at me so I know! :)

This is getting way too long, oh my god-

Plot: Fan thinks it's funny to stick misletoe above OJ & Paper's room. They've already been boyfriends for a while, but they haven't kissed yet. Will they, or will they not? ;)

-------------------------------------------

[Fan's POV]

I sniggered hysterically to myself as I tried not to make a racket standing in this annoyingly creaky stool. I had a thumbtack in one hand and a bushel of misletoe plant in the other. Everyone in the hotel was still asleep, except for me.

I finally got the thumbtack to stick through the stems, pushing into the doorframe almost perfectly. It was so perfect I could CRY. I stepped off of the stool, cringing at the loud creak echoing across the hall as I lifted my foot off of the last side rung. Picking up the stool, I shuffled to Painty and I's room, opening and closing the door so quietly It was satisfying. 

I leaned my back against the wall, sighing and sliding down to a sit. I stayed there for a moment, thinking longingly about what would happen. All of a sudden, I thought, what if I had set up something to make one of them trip?? Then one would end up on top of the other.. OMG!!! I burst into a fit of giggles. That would have been GENIOUS! PURE fanfic content..

I opened my eyes, grinning, until I realized that Paintbrush was staring at me with a puzzled expression. I blinked.

He spoke. "Uh.. Fan? Are you okay?" (I KNOW PAINTY IS A NON-BIONARY- But this is FAN'S pov.. no one knows this about Paintbrush except for Lightbulb, so nyeeehhh.)

[OJ's POV]

"Oj.. hey. Hey, wake up, lazy butt-"

I opened my eyes to Paper prodding me awake. "Oh, hi, handsome.." I said sleepily, to which he playfully rolled his eyes. I shifted to the side, pulling my blanket over me completlety. "Five more minutes.."

Paper poked me again. "Oj, you have to get up now! You can't sleep all day!" He said in a whining-like tone. I gave him a sideways glance, a half grin on my face.

"Dear lord, you're very convincing.. I'll get up." I stuck my tongue out at him, and he laughed softly.

I sat up straight, stretching my arms up high. Yawning, I blink twice, look at him, and smile. He blushes. I love it when he does that, he looks so cute.

"Are you all ready? I made my bed earlier.. you standing up would be great right about now, so I could take care of yours too!" Paper said, and I nodded, rubbing the side of his face a bit with my hand. He does thing where whenever I do that, he cuddles up against my hand with his cheek and shoulder (okay this one's humanized) while making a little purring noise. Sometimes I think he's a freaking cat.