Chapter three

Max's POV
I was in my office doing pack paperwork. I called Ashton my beta to come to my office. He finally came in. What took you so long? One of the humans made a mess she broke some glass while making breakfast so I had to take care of that. I hate humans. They are a waste just a waste of space . They have no powers. They can be kill so easily. We have so many humans here as slaves. We kidnap them and train them to obey our every order. They don't know anything about us. We keep our secret hidden, but if one of them finds out we kill them off. Which is really easy to do and very fun. It's fun watching their pathetic lives be taken away from them. There really isn't a reason for them at all, sometimes I would kill the slaves off for fun or if I'm bored. Yeah yeah i know I'm cruel. I'm most definitely not going to disagree. I am cruel. I am evil but who cares. I don't care about anything. The only thing I care about is my mate wherever she is. When I get my mate she will be protected and spoiled and be daddy's little girl. I can't wait to have someone to cuddle and give a million kisses to. I haven't been the most faithful mate ever. It's just been so long and I'm a man I have urges, so I gave into my urges. The pack slut  Chelsea want leave me alone now she thinks she my mate that's just so stupid. I treat her like dirt and I would never treat my mate like that. It was one time and she just doesn't get it. Anyways I got off topic. I need to figure out how to stop rogues from coming into my land. It doesn't happen very much and it's getting worse but I need to make my pack safe. My pack has to always be safe for my pack members and my mate. If something happened to my mate I wouldn't know what to do. It would kill me to see my mate hurt. I know I'm cruel but I'm not that cruel. I would protect my mate even if it means me dying.  So the Rouges are getting worse there are more and more being seen at the boarders, I want you to place more warriors on patrol at the boarders. "Alright then" and he got up to leave. We never cared enough to learn there names. I don't care enough to learn anything about them. I never punish them unless it's to kill them. Again yes I know I'm cruel get over it.