Chapter five

Max's POV
I'm sitting in my room just watching tv and taking a break from all of my alpha work. It's so much work to do and I'm so stressed with all the rouge problems. My room shows my personality it's black and grey it looks so modern. It has a huge king size bed and a walk in closet my favorite part is my flat screen tv.

My room is also sound proof which is good for me and my mate when I find her. I'm sitting here thinking about my mate when my beta runs in without knocking. "WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING JUST RUNNING INTO MY ROOM WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION??!!!!" I yelled at him. He looks out of breath "I'm sorry sir but we need your help one of the slaves ran away we need help finding her". He said that so fast I almost didn't hear him. "WHAT?!!!!!". "I'm sorry sir no one was watching her she was cleaning the yard I'm so sorry sir". He was on his knees. He should be sorry it's all his fault but we have to go find the slave. "How long has the slave been missing?" I asked. "We don't know as I said no one was watching her but we think two hours". I'll be down in a few mins then we can go find the slave I want it to be me, you and four other men got it? Yes sir I'll go get them together right now and with that he ran out of the room. I took some clothes with me to change into. When I got outside my beta and four men I wanted were waiting. The four men were the best warriors we had.  Alright let's go men and with that we changed into our wolf forms and started on the hunt for the slave who will be killed when it is found.