shit 42

jinhwan and others planning not to let ara know about this fucking shits junhoe did behind her.

they tried so hard to get ara's attention to make her feel better and not being all sad and crying all day just because of that jerk.

mina also worried about her a lot since ara is her only best friend she ever have since they're toddlers. and most important is, kim yohan. he still didn't know what's happening in Korea, to his little sister.

well of course mina scared to tell yohan because it's not her place to tell ara's brother since ara herself don't wanna talk about this. she did rather be alone in her room and crying her soul out.

she's not herself nowadays and it's all junhoe's fault.

juneeeeeeya

♥️ 229,071 likesdrank tequila drUnkview more commentsgnani___ fuck youshxxbi131 fuck you chan_w000 double fuck you_dong_ii fuck you dudebobbyindaeyo fuck you sssong_yh duck you brochan_w000 dont duck bro him hyung he's a fucker anyways sssong_yhss...

♥️ 229,071 likes
drank tequila drUnk
view more comments
gnani___ fuck you
shxxbi131 fuck you
chan_w000 double fuck you
_dong_ii fuck you dude
bobbyindaeyo fuck you
sssong_yh duck you bro
chan_w000 dont duck bro him hyung he's a fucker anyways sssong_yh
sssong_yh oh sorry chan_w000 fuck you asshole
gnani___ great sssong_yh
mina.hong13 freaking fuck you

almost another week passed, as usual, mina came to ara's house to check on her condition. "ara-ya?" she called out as soon as she stepping into her house and there is a mess in her living room.

"kim ara? where you at?" she walked to the kitchen an saw a glass of half empty plain water on the kitchen island. "she finally come out from her room?"

but when she went to her room, she's not there. ara is nowhere in het room. she's not in her house, she's missing.

mina just scared if ara do something that can hurt herself. she quickly calling ara. but she heard and found her phone ringing in the toilet bowl.

"oh fuck." she heaved a sigh and quickly call hanbin to tell what's happening.