shit 49

a/n; i wrote this on the spot as soon as i updated previous chapter because idk i want to and i did. so im sorry if this chapter is suck
_______________________________

5 months later.

ara.kim

♥️ mina

♥️ mina.hong13 and 542,810 likes
thanks for helping me coloured my hair and for this so wonderful photo you took and hope you notice the sarcasm jeon.jk
view more comments
mina.hong13 nothing makes me happy than you're being happy bro
ara.kim same goes to you! thanks for staying with me through thick and thin mina.hong13
mina.hong13 bestfriends don't thank each other!
jeon.jk not taking your picture anymore
ara.kim k jeon.jk
jeon.jk let's grab something to eat. i'm starving
ara.kim no jeon.jk
y_haa.n suits you well! and can i join? jeon.jk
jeon.jk yeah i'm on my way y_haa.n
ara.kim i know and hurry y_haa.n
shxxbi131 it's been just 5 months and now you became much prettier than before? rude
ara.kim meh i thank god for giving this beauty for free shxxbi131
gnani___ yay our hair is the same colour now i guess?
ara.kim yes it is! it's the same as yours but darker i think gnani___
gnani___ thought so!
chan_w000 now i can date you right?
sssong_yh don't you see she have a boyfriend already? chan_w000
ara.kim he's actually my fiancé sssong_yh chan_w000
_dong_ii why you didn't tell us??? i'm going to protest the marriage
ara.kim don't worry it's just a small event with only family members. i'll invite all of you guys to my wedding soon! _dong_ii

donghyuk read her reply loud enough for all of them to hear. "she's getting married soon!" he gasped as his eyes widened.

"no way." jinhawan shook his head.

"is it true?" bobby turned to mina who's busy acting like she doesn't know and shocked too.

"quit it, noona. you know you suck at acting." chanwoo spat making her sighed.

"how dare you." hanbin cooed.

"yeah. she told me about had an engagement 2 months ago. that guy is one of her parents' friend's son and asked ara if she agreed and surprisingly she did because they're actually old friends when they're in primary school." mina shrugged as she tell them about the guy.

"did he live where ara live right now?" yunhyeong asked.

"yes, in new zealand."

"but that's been along time ago they met, did she really made a right decision of marry someone she barely know?" donghyuk asked again out of curiosity.

"actually that guy is the owner of one his parent's company there and he's been working together with ara's parents since 2 to 3 years ago i'm not sure." mina tapping her chin, thinking. "and also that guy is also yohan oppa's friend. so no doubt." she said and pursed her lips.

"i'm so happy with her. she can manage her heart broke really well and now leading to a happy family." hanbin said. "so when's our turn, babe?"

"my mom said, it's fine as soon as you have a job." mina said smiling, holding hanbin's hand.

"dude! we're about to finish college and his dad definitely will give him a position in his company! guys this is another big news!" chanwoo stood up with excitement.

"oh my god this gonna be fun!" donghyuk cheered.

"but it'll be ara's wedding first right?" yunhyeong asked.

"yes of course! because it's just around the corner!" mina said in excitement.

"oh by the way what's his fiancé's name?" hanbin asked.

"jeon jungkook."

"jeon ara sounds nice! show us his picture!" bobby leaned in.

"sorry. but ara didn't even show me. and his instagram is full with sceneries only." she shrugged.

"guys, do you wonder how junhoe hyung will react if he know about ara getting married?" chanwoo suddenly asked after silent filling the room.

"you said what?!" a sudden tall figure appeared at the door, all of them turned their heads to look and found junhoe gasped as he dropped his phone.