shit 43

a/n: so here you go another update because im extremely soooooo in the mood to do so
________________________________

flashback to last night.

ara been sitting down on the floor, facing out the window. she's been staring up to the sky ever since junhoe left her with their relationship hanging.

wearing pink shorts and junhoe's plain white loose shirt that he left at ara's house. hugging her knees and she put her chin on her arm.

it's been 2 weeks, she have no tears as she realized that the shouldn't be crying over an asshole like him.

she calm herself, not trying to catch feelings no more. she get up from her spot, and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

after a solid an hour bath, she finally walked out and dressed up looking decent after a long while. she took her backpack with some important stuffs with her.

she went to the kitchen to drink a glass of plain water and grabbed an apple from her fridge. she took a bit while searching for her phone in the living room.

after awhile she found her phone and leaving the living room in a complete mess.

checking on her notifications, smirked and went straight to the bathroom and flush down her phone.

took another bit of her apple before she walked out her house.

ara.kim

♥️ mina

♥️ mina.hong13 and 548,320 likes
view more comments
mina.hong13 yah where tf are you
mina.hong13 did you buy a new phone
mina.hong13 at least tell me! yah ara-ya!
shxxbi131 yah wya
gnani___ we're worry sick! where tf are you
chan_w000 noona comeback!
bobbyindaeyo yah pabo come home
_dong_ii ara at least tell us something
mina.hong13 omfg you seriously make me crazy you bitch hurry tf up call me
chan_w000 noona reply our dms!!
sssong_yh ara at least tell us you're okay

ara mute her notifications as she's enjoying her hot latte at a coffee shop somewhere far from her house.

somewhere that she never been before. she just don't want anybody to find her. she wanna be alone, she wanna run away.

brought some extra clothes in her backpack, planning not to return home. a passport is ready, now it's her turn to decide if she wanna fly away or not.

she bought a new phone and a new number to not let anyone contact her. but she's still deciding to tell mina or not.