Ep:15 [The First Meet]

Sigh.

Today you meet Jungkook's cousin. Park Jimin- that's the man. It's his engagement day tomorrow. Today they host a party to introduce Jimin's fiancé.

No one except his parents know who his fiancé is. Not even Jungkook.

Everyone is excited to meet his fiancé. Jimin says she's worth the wait. He says that all jaws will be dropped when she will be seen.

Well that's what Jungkook told you.

You sit down on the bed, reminiscing your days with Taehyung. You just feel like going back to Seoul, back to Taehyung. You feel avoided, ignored, hated. Jungkook treats you the way your parents used to treat you. The only difference- he isn't physical.

You look up at the clock. 6:30 pm. You make your way to the bathroom as you heave a sigh of sorrow.

By the way— the bathroom is in Jungkook's room. (😒)

You enter his room, knowing that you'll be yelled upon again.

..........

What.The.Heck!?

"Oh my! You're naked!" You shout as you close your eyes with your hands.

Jungkook was standing there with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and strands fell on his forehead which meant that he just had a bath.

"Correction, I'm half-naked", he says blankly. You twist your fave in disgust. Not only he stands only with a towel, he also corrects that naked isn't the right word to use.

"Open your eyes", he says from across the room. "No", you say. "Now." Leaving out a frustrated sigh, you remove your hands out from your eyes.

He isn't well, half-naked anymore. He's wearing a plain grey t-shirt. You sigh of relief, but then, he takes off the towel.

"Oh Heck!" You say again as you shut your eyes. "Pervert", you hear him say from across the room. "Huh?" You look at him to see him wearing a pair of black shorts.

Your face turns red out of embarrassment. You enter the bathroom quickly with your clothes that you carried here. You lock the door behind your back. Your face contorts on what just happened. You turn the tap as the water fills in the bathtub. You open your clothes and go into the bathtub as your body relaxes on the contact.

Meanwhile:–

Jungkook sat on the bed with his phone in his hand. He saw that he had gotten a notification from his cousin.

"I'm eager to meet your girlfriend"
Said the message.

Upon reading it, a tiny smile formed on his face as he recalled the ‘naked’ incident that just happened.

As he read further, his titchy smile grew larger into his bunny smile.

"Cute"
He thought as the incident played in his mind.

Back to you:–

You wrapped the towel around you as you dried your hair with the hair dryer. After you were satisfied with dryness, you wore your dress. A simple black dress, coming till your calves. Your favorite dress; because it was a gift from Jisoo and Taehyung on you 17th birthday. You've kept yourself fit since then. When they gave that dress, it was loose for you, now fits perfectly.

You came out of the bathroom. You spotted Jungkook sitting on the bed- smiling. A miniscule curve formed on your lips as you saw that.

He looked up at you. You both stared at each other until Jungkook's eyes widened.