Purge

Hello my lovely human beings, Welcome to my story. Just wanted to say a few things before we truly begin this epic rollercoaster of a night... 

This is a Noah Schnapp x-reader story set in a world where the purge exists (if you don't know what the purge is then keep reading, more information is given below). It is set in New York City and I'm going to write in first person.

I have taken into account that not all of you have seen the Purge movies or TV series and may not have a clue what it's about. So I'll tell you the stuff you'll need to know to read on. Don't worry, no spoilers for the movie.

The Purge is one day a year (21st to the 22nd of March) in America where you can commit horrible crimes like murder. It's 7pm to 7am, so 12 hours. People got into lockdown and add stuff like shutters and locks to their windows and doors, just incase someone tries to break in.

Some of the Purge rules:

A siren will go off to let you know when the Purge starts and ends.

Weapons above class 4 are not allowed ( class 5 is something like a bomb so weapons that will destroy buildings).

Also I'm sorry to say 'Stranger Things' doesn't exist in this story :( 

Disclaimers: This story may contain swearing. 

I do not take ownership of the purge, that belongs to the writers of the plot. 

Enjoy, Anonymous <3