Chapter 8: 7 hours left

Y/ns p.o.v

I would say I stood up straight away but no, I got dragged up and away.

"Do you no who I am, pretty girl," A very tall muscular guy asked me, coming very, very close to me.

I didn't answer I tried to look around him, there where 6 masked men, 3 holding Noah back, 2 behind me and the other creepy dude in front of me. I mean he was really creepy, he was breathing in my face, his hand on my waist, he was defiantly way to close for comfort.

He took his mask of knowing I wasn't going to answer him.

He looked about 21, darker hair with brown eyes and a sharp jaw line, really fit thought. Yet again he was probably going to fling me in a van in a minute.

"No, I don't know you," I replied as calmly as I could, which was surprisingly quite calm .

"Well, you will soon," He said stroking my face but then stepped back, "I am Jason and you are Y/n. Aren't you princess?"

He signed to the other guys to let me go. He then stepped forward and made sure I was standing up straight and lifted my chin with his finger. I didn't say anything just took a step closer to me again, what the fuck was happening!

"You're not too bad you know," He spoke up, looking me up and down. "Nice petite body, bright y/e/c eyes and, sorry to be straight forward, but a lovely chest."

I coughed a little, wow ok, pervert Jason likes my chest. Why am I not flattered? Oh yeah he's trying to kill me!

His hand dropped back to my waist but he never lost eyes contact with me.

Noahs p.o.v

What the fuck does he think he's doing eyeing up my girl!

"- a lovely chest," He finished he sentence.

Did he? Did he just compliment her boobs!?

Dickhead!

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer if that was possible, does he know I'm here I mean he has 3 guys holding me back, the one that's holding my face forward making me look at his actions warned me not to say a word because the other guy had a knife to my back. I'm sorry but if he does anything else ohhhh, oh.

"A very, very nice body indeed. Why don't we take that jumper of you, you have a t-shirt underneath, right?" Jason mumbled.

She did have a top underneath but it was tight, I don't want him to see her in a tight top.

Y/ns p.o.v

Again I froze. He didn't really wait for a response he lifted up my arms and took of Noahs jumper I had my top on although it was a bit low down so I cover my chest my crossing my hands.

"Eh, no, no, no that is not how it works," he smirked a little, "You do have a nice figure, I have a lovely dress for you in the van, it will fit you perfectly for what I need you to do for us tonight,"

WHAT THE FUCK! Dress??

Okay what the hell does he think he is doing, I just thought he was going to kill me, you know get it over and down with.

I took a couple of steps back but the 2 guys grabbed my arms.

"That sounded wrong didn't it, well, let me explain," Jason started, "You 2 have somewhere very special to be involving some business with Mr Schnapp and Mr Brown. But I have a deal with Mr Brown, you are going to be hunting." He took a step closer to me, again, "There's a fancy betting going on down town, and with your very high names I would like you 2, to attend on my behalf. You are going to get a betting for the 6th purge offering of the night. Don't worry I'll give you money, head out the back once you have won the bet and I will take you place in the hunting after that I will take you to visit your friends at the Brown household,"