Upside Down

A/N: Fun Fact: Reverse Flash ruins Barry's life just so Barry can spend time with him. That's very sad, but also fucked up.

"Dad, I'm back!" Like an echo, the sound of Evelyn's voice spread throughout the former Belladonna estate. When Zoom and Cold killed off The Sinners, Zoom had the estate increase in size due to the fact that it didn't seem big enough for him and Kali. At first, Kali had no problem with it, but she was eventually persuaded into the idea. Another reason as to why he wanted it to increase in size was because of his newly acquired allies, Neo and Roman Torchwick. After killing off the remaining Sinners, Y/N was greeted by the likes of Cinder Fall and her two lackeys, Emerald and Mercury. Cinder had promised him that he would be able to have more power if he had helped her along with her leader, but Y/N didn't enjoy the thought of being someone's pawn.

The encounter between those four had ended with Cinder's body being broken, Emerald with her large hole punched through her skull, and Mercury with a vibrating fist through his chest. After this, Cinder's leader attempted to send a few Grimm as well as her followers to kill him, but the aftermath was nothing but a bloodbath. The only one to live through that horror was Hazel, and he was currently in the basement, having his stomach eaten by rabid wolves. Each and every day. Salem never sent forces after him again.

After hearing of this, Roman simply wanted to talk to Zoom, wanting to know if they could be partners in crime, letting Zoom get most of the profits seeing as how Roman wanted to keep his life. Zoom, surprisingly agreed and had Cold create a few tools for the two to have. Roman's cane was now modified to create storms and such to aid in crimes and Neo was given a small tool that allowed her to travel through mirrors. Cold had dubbed them, "Mirror Master" and "Weather Wizard", but the two ignored those names entirely.

"Are they even home?" Suddenly, Evelyn had found herself sitting on the couch with some tea in her hand. "Your mother isn't. She's... on vacation." Blinking a few times, Evelyn placed her tea on the table and looked at her father, who was wearing a black suit jacket, black dress pants, a white T-shirt, and dress shoes. On his right hand was a ring which was proudly presented on his ring finger. "Okay. So, I met with baby brother dearest. He seemed so upset. Almost like he was late for something."

"If he knew he was going to be late, he would've ran. As for him being upset... I would be too if I lived with his mother."

"I don't understand why he just doesn't come live with us. He should leave that bitch alone to fucking rot!"

"Is she not your sister?"

"I... Our family tree is weird Dad. It really is. It's kind of like the Joestar family tree."

"I don't care about the Joestar bloodline. They aren't real. Now, to answer as to why he doesn't want to be here, it's his choice dear. You cannot make him come here."

"...But what if she was out of the picture?"

"You wish to kill her? There's something more to this... isn't there?"

"Dad... I have a brother who has probably hates us from birth all because of his damn mother. Of course there's something more. That bitch... she's all he cares about. In his mind, that's the only family he really has. But what if... what if I take her away from him? Then he'd have to chase me. He'd have to find me just to take me down. It may be cruel... but it's the only way he'll spend time with me. The more he hates me, the more he sees how similar he is to us. It'll be... interesting."

"...Sometimes I believe you inherited my cruelness. Truly you are my daughter." Y/N's eyes then turned black. "Know this, Evelyn, be careful what you do. That type of trauma can break a man... I should know."