Two

"Don't try me

"Don't try me. I'm the kindest rude person you'll ever meet."

-unknown-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Asta." I wake up to Mando saying my name. "5 more minutes Mando." When I went to turn a bit I end up falling out of the seat.

"How do you always manage to do that?" Mando said while landing the Razor Crest. He helped me when he was done landing because I was also tangled in my cloak.

"How do you always manage to piss everyone off?" I said sarcastically then asked. "Are we back on Nevarro?" I said getting up from the floor. I put on my mask and I slide my hand up my neck so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone I didn't want to.

Mando landed the Razor Crest. "Yes we're only here to get a bounty nothing else so don't think about causing any trouble." Mando said looking at me.

I raised my hands up like I'm surrendering . "I haven't done anything but maybe release the Kowakian monkey-lizard." I said giving my best I'm innocent face. I could already feel the glare from Mando. "Fine I'll won't do anything." I said walking to the door. Mando was right behind me.

When we walk into the guild I could practically feel the glares everyone was giving us. I rolled my eyes. "You know I bet if they glare that hard at us, They could get a bounty done with the glares." I said smirking. Mando walked up to Greef ignoring me.

"Ah that was fast. Did you and the night catch them all?" Greef said to Mando and me. Mando put all of the tracking fobs on the table.

"Good. I'll begin the off-load." Greef said he proceeded to say something Huttese. Mando took off his gun then turned expecting me to hold it. I shook my head I could hear him sigh then he turned to the table put the gun on it. Mando sat down as I leaned on the chair Mando was on.

Me and Mando looked to see what Greef put then I saw Imperial credits . I scoffed and Thought hell no. "These are Imperial credits." Mando said in a cold tone of voice.

"They still spend." Greef said while shrugging. "I don't know if you heard, but the empire is gone" Mando said. "It's all I've got." Greef said putting his on the chair but he regretted that move. Mando went to grab the fobs but Greef stopped him.

"Save the theatrics. Fine, I'll.." Greef stopped speaking to search his pocket. He put calamari flan on the table. "I can do calamari flan. But I can only pay half." Greef said.

"That won't pay for fuel." I said to Mando. He shook his head but looked at it then said. "Fine." putting tracking fobs down then grabbing the calamari flan. I slid up my hand to my neck. "Give us our next job Greef." I said looking at him. "So she speaks." Greef said laughing. "Next job." I said not giving a response to him. I slid my hand back up to my neck. While he put the bounty pucks down.