Three

"You're my never ending thought"-Unknown-------------------------------------------------------------

-Unknown-
------------------------------------------------------------

I was messing with the comms down in the belly of the ship. When I felt the Razor Crest land and looked up to see Mando jump from the ladder.

"Here I want to try this." I said handing his comms back.

"What did you mess with?" Mando said.

"You know how you're the only one who can hear me when I have my comms on? I made it where other people can hear me when I touch it 2 times. You can still hear me if your far from me." I said explaining what I did and I turned around so Mando could put it on.

"You could have just made another comm for that." Mando said without his helmet. I smile a bit. It was always nice to hears his voice without the helmet. The helmet makes his voice sound off a bit.

"I could have done that but I didn't want to hold onto it. Oh do tell if it come's on by itself. Because I don't think I got all the bugs out of it." I said looking at it.

"You can turn around now." Mando said with his helmet back on. I walk to my bag to put my cloak and lightsaber in it.

"I'm not going to wear my cloak till we find the target. It's to hot for it right now." I said putting my bag on.

Mando didn't say anything but, did nod his head. I already had my mask on so I didn't need to do anything else. We walk out of the ship onto the ramp. I stop to look around for a few minutes to get the feel of this place. While Mando continued to walk off to scope out the area.

I stopped when I heard Mando's flame thrower come on. I looked to see his arm suck in a creatures mouth. "Asta a little help here!" Mando yelled while being throw around. I watched while he started to punch it's eye.

"I think I like watching better then helping you!" I yelled at Mando "Asta!" Mando yelled back at me. While the creature let go of his arm to grabbed his other arm

"Fine." I huff out as I walked towards him, but before I could help him, I saw a dart go into the creature.

Blue electricity came releasing out of it. The creature fell and it seems to be unconscious. Another creature came, but the same blue dart hit it. I looked to see an ugnaught come on the same creature that attacked Mando, but he was riding it.
"Thank you." Mando said tensely.

"Yes, thank you for helping us." I said bowing my head. The ugnaught looked at us.

"You both are a bounty hunter" The ugnaught said.