part one orange blush

" my blue child. Can you help me? " Ask Toriel " sure goatmom " Say Nessy. " can you help me with a important question... " Say Toriel" what's that?" Ask Nessy " can you go to asgore. And ask him if he can be here with dinner? " Ask Toriel " sure mom. I'll help you to back with dad " Say Nessy " Blue one. Please..... Do. I'm tired that he keeps going to ask me when I'm going back with him. " Say Toriel. " I understand. Mom. I'll help you. " Say Nessy " thanks my blue kitten " Say Toriel. Then Nessy go on four leg's to her goat dad. Because Nessy is a blue demon cat. With steel bones and a dark history. But anyway. So she are arrive at her dad's castle. " Dad? " Ask Nessy. " I'm here honey " Say Asgore " mom asked me. To if you want to eat with us. Frisk and me and mom " Say Nessy. " She did o my god. Yes. " Say Asgore. " hehe I'm happy. Well she also said it's at her home. And she want to tell you something. But I don't know what. But one top papa. Your first date flower. " Say Nessy " good idea my daughter " Say Asgore" but dad you know I'm not your real daughter. " Say Nessy. " I know. But it's feel like you are. You know. Kynessa. But i feel like you are the only child what a monster is. After my son and his sibling died. " Say Asgore " Daddy. Is okey I understand it. " Say Nessy and hug him" Thanks. My blue daughter " Say Asgore " good let's go " Say Nessy. " good " Say Asgore. And grap the flowers. And go with his blue cat daughter. To his ex-wife. Then they arrive. " Mom I got dad. With me " Say Ness " thanks blue one " Say Toriel. " hello Toriel " Say Asgore " Hey old goat. Let's go inside. " Say Toriel " thanks" Say Asgore " please sit on your old place " Say Toriel. Then Asgore sit on his chair. " Ashore. " Say Toriel " Yes? " Ask Asgore " you still love me are you? " Ask Toriel " yes of course tori " Say Asgore " well. I love you too. Our children show me the way " Say Toriel " what so you come back to me? " Ask Asgore " Yes Asgore dreammur " Say Toriel. "YES MOM AND DAD ARE TOGETHER.! " Say Nessy " I'm happy that you are happy my child. " Say Asgore. " I'm gonna grap the foot " Say Toriel " but wait where is frisk " Say Nessy. " with sans " Say Toriel. " okey why? " Ask Nessy " they have a date. " Say Toriel " okey " Say Nessy. " let's eat and celebrate the news " Say Toriel. " good idea. " Say Asgore. " Dad may I go to papyrus after dinner " Say Nessy " sure if it's okey with you mom " Say Asgore " sure why not. Just text me when you are there " Say toriel. " okey do i " Say Nessy. With a smile. " okey now eat. " Say Asgore.

✘Time skip✘

So Nessy is at papyrus's home. So she text her mom. " so Nessy how are you? " Ask Papyrus " well I'm okey and I have a news. Frisk and me. Have a dad and a mom how love each other. " Say Nessy " what The King and Queen are back together? " Say Papyrus " yeah " Say Nessy. " Wowie. All hail the Queen and king. " He said as Nessy looks at him " How about that we are going to grillby's. And have a beer? " Ask Nessy " Well. " Say Papyrus " please papy or do I have to say daddy? " Say Nessy and papyrus blush. " fine " Say papyrus. " Yay! " Say Nessy. " well up to go " Say papyrus." Thanks " Say Nessy. " Everything for you " Say Papyrus " thanks again. Hehe " Say Nessy. And go with her boney friend to grillby's . So at grillby's .Nessy buy a beer for her friend and herself. " but Nessy. I need to ask you " Say Papyrus " yeah? " Say Nessy. " what's the most important thing in your life? " He Ask " my life. I don't know. "Say Nessy. Then Papyrus looks at her and say " okey ill let you think kynessa. " " okey thanks. Oh it's midnight let's get back. " Say Nessy. " yeah" Say Papyrus. Then they walk out and Nessy said to grillby " set to my list the drinks " and he nodded :okey:. Then they walk to Papyrus's home. Then five different Monsters walks to them " kick the skeleton. He think's that he's cool. Well he isn't cool. He's a total loooooossserrr " Say a green like Monster " what why? " Ask Papyrus. Then a mold Monster kick him. And Papyrus fell. Then Nessy become angry. " Come on your little hooker. You like being used for dirty kinks. Like this " " No stay away form us " Say Nessy. Then the other Monster kick Papyrus again. Then Nessy become more angry. Then she grap the boy. And throw him away form her friend. Then she changed into her DARK SIDE. " Don't EVER BULLY OR HIT SOMEONE AGAIN . AND DON'T EVER GOD DAMN HURT PAPYRUS AGAIN YOU GOD DAMN WHORE FUCKER! " Say Nessy. With glowing eye's. And sharp teeth. Then the boy's are very very scared. And run away. In the time. papyrus looks at her. And then something happens to him. He's heart Burns with love. : I... The great papyrus...... Like... Kynessa.... The demom blue cat...how she save/protect me.....I love her. Since I know her. I love her. I need her. She's my everything. My OBSESSION. I'LL DO EVEYTHING FOR HER.FOR MY QUEEN OF VAMPIRES . MY SEXY BAD GIRL MY NIGHTCAT:Was He thinking. Then Nessy Give her hand " Papyrus?? Are you okey? " Ask Nessy " I'm... Okey thanks to you " Say Papyrus " no problem. papyrus " Say Nessy. And help him to get up. " pew. Let's go back to you house. Because it's a little dangerous for others to roan around here hehe " Say Nessy " True. " Say Papyrus. And go with Her to his home. " I think that I need to go home Papy. I don't want that mom and dad are worried. Even tho I'm twenty-one years old. And an adult. Lol" Say Nessy " That's right. Well let's sleep. " Say Papyrus " not in your bed " Say Nessy " I sleep on the sofa. So you can in my bed. " Say Papyrus " thanks papy you are an gentleskeleton" Say Nessy " thanks. And good night My beautiful blue friend " Say Papyrus. And go to her. And give her a kiss on her head. Even tho he has no lips. But the feeling of teeth on Nessy her head makes Nessy feel special. " sweet dreams paps " Say Nessy and go to his room. And go in his bed. So Papyrus grap a blanket. And lay down on the sofa. And try to sleep. Then He looks at the ceiling. : I want to sleep. But something in me. Said that I need to kill those dicks shits. For Nessy. Man I love her. I'll make her love me. Be a gentle-skeleton. And a macho for her. I'll even kill for her. No more kindness. Nyeh heh heh : Was He thinks. " Nyeh heh heh I'll do it for her NYEH HEH HEH HEH" Whisper creepy like. And and got up. Go to the kitchen. Grap a knive. And go outside. To the gang. Then Papyrus found them. And go to them. " Look what we have here. The loserboneds " Say A kid " yeah. Without the creepy SLUT OF A MESSY " Say The other monster. Then Papyrus laugh creepy like. " weirdo. " Say The monster " you all are so lucky that I have to kill yall " Say papyrus. " What ??" Say The other Monster. Then Papyrus Makes and Cage of bones around then. " what what are you doing? " Say The fiveth boy " yeah what the fuck! " Say a glitter like monster. " Nyeh.....heh.....heh" Laugh Papyrus. Then two Sharp Like Bones. Kill four boy's. Then Papyrus walk to the leader. " Don't you even dare to call my little blue kitten or my beautiful Queen of cat's Nessy. Or I'll kill you more than your friends " Say Papyrus then papyrus pulled out his Sharp Bone. And punch it in his heart. And killed him. With all his kindness and deadly sins. Then all monsters. Turn into dust. Then the cage of bones disappear. And Papyrus looks at himself. "  Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh . I killed I never ever killed someone. But it's for her. Look what she made me do. I love her. My beautiful blue cat. My demon." Say/Laugh Papyrus. And go back to home. At home he clean the knife. And the bones. And go lay down on his sofa. " Nyeh heh heh that I killed someone. I still can't believe it. Oh wel. It's my own fault. Because I want to make my beautiful woman happy. " Say papyrus and scratch her name in his bones " NIGHTCAT YES THAT'S A GOOD ONE " Say Papyrus. And feel asleep.

Hey there it's was fun to make this chapter. seee you in the next chapter. DIKKE DOEI. 😘